Comments

• Those look like might fine pancakes. :D
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Harold-and-Kumar-3-Set-Photo-Wafflebot.jpg
    Fuck pancakes!!!
    wafflebot2-1.jpg?1320289909
    #FHP
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Those pancakses look pretty good! I see that's it's New England syrup so I assume that was sent to you?
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    very nice, Sir.
    is that a bottle of unlost syrup?

a few weeks ago the family and i went out for breakfast. i had blueberry pancakes w/ traditional maple syrup as they did not have blueberry syrup, no biggy.

it was the greatest tasting stuff ever.... yummers bigtime.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,150
    We just made white chocolate pancakes in our house. They were super rich but very good.
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    chocolate chip pancakes, hold the syrup.

thanks.
  • 1128475643_15889817e3.jpg
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • What is the deal with New England Maple Syrup, It comes from 6 states ? Buy Vermont maple syrup.
    You also have to try pancakes made with blue corn flour (maize). It is whole grain. It is much better than that devoid white flour.
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    New York maple syrup is pretty good too 8-)
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    log-cabin-bottle.jpg
  • 7RayZ7RayZ Posts: 488
    We have homemade maple syrup from the local sugar bush as a gift in the fridge annnndddd...

not to be rude... Im theeeeee pancake master.

Pssstt... do not grease the pan while making panpakes.
    Only on a Pearl Jam forum...on Christmas none the less...could a debate start brewing about where the best pancake syrup is from and who makes the best pancakes. I love this place!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    LMFAO!

I know. Ive been told by many many children and adults Im the pancake master. :lol:

from scratch too... ;)

I was going to make the this morning but everyone is eating other Christmas goodies.

My kid asked me to make her nutella crepes... wholly fuck.

then Blintzes wtf do you people want here...
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    to dry..not a fan
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • guitar59guitar59 Posts: 1,221
    DS1119 wrote:
    Only on a Pearl Jam forum...on Christmas none the less...could a debate start brewing about where the best pancake syrup is from and who makes the best pancakes. I love this place!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    The best maple syrup is from Canada! ;)
    I assume a few blocks below the border doesnt count ;)
  • FitPearlFitPearl Posts: 744
    No syrup can beat our Maple syrup here in Quebec! 8-)8-)8-)
    "Pearl Jam are not just a band, they are a choice, and if you make that choice, you become one of the few lucky people on this planet to have your life enriched by the greatest gift that music ever gave" -- substitute

To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy

Pearl Jam is the Boxer. We're just happy to be the bag -- Aaron Cunningham,Fanviews '98
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    FitPearl wrote:

+ a million!!! We had some with tortiere pour le diner!! 8-)
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    I just had banana & custard pancakes for breakfast on the 26th here in NZ! & they were FAB! Had a slightly too old to eat fresh banana so mushed it up, aided it to the pancake mix & then had custard leftover from Xmas dinner/dessert yesterday so layered pancake, custard etc on the plate. Mmm-mmm!!

A friend of mine lived in Canada years ago & she still gets maple syrup sent over to her. I haven't tasted all the other maple syrups you are all talking about but that is AMAZING maple syrup!! :)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,704
    This morning I made blueberry pancakes topped with blueberry-maple syrup. Doesn't get much better!

Oh... actually, yes it does-- I put some Kahlua in my coffee!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Pitching legend "Spaceman Bill Lee "was almost banned from baseball for saying he sprinkles pot on his pancakes
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    hmmmm...2 pages of talking about pancakes, blueberry pancakes, blue corn pancakes... even a pic of pancakes on a blue plate....and nobody mentions blu...uhhhhhhhhh............nevermind.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    to dry..not a fan
    thats why you add butter and syrup lol
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:
    hmmmm...2 pages of talking about pancakes, blueberry pancakes, blue corn pancakes... even a pic of pancakes on a blue plate....and nobody mentions blu...uhhhhhhhhh............nevermind.

say what now
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    metsfan wrote:
    to dry..not a fan

yea but i need to much.....those dam cakes soak up that aunt jemima with the quickness :mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    tortiere pour le diner!! 8-)

Did you just swear in French?
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    metsfan wrote:
    to dry..not a fan

yea but i need to much.....those dam cakes soak up that aunt jemima with the quickness :mrgreen:
    thats the best part bout pancakes. you can load up on syrup and get away with it.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

DS1119 wrote:
    tortiere pour le diner!! 8-)

Did you just swear in French?

I can swear. A lot. 8-):lol:

(tourtière) :

tourtiere_du_quebec4.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmm
    "Pearl Jam are not just a band, they are a choice, and if you make that choice, you become one of the few lucky people on this planet to have your life enriched by the greatest gift that music ever gave" -- substitute

To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy

Pearl Jam is the Boxer. We're just happy to be the bag -- Aaron Cunningham,Fanviews '98
    FitPearl wrote:

+ a million!!! We had some with tortiere pour le diner!! 8-)
    hell yeah! DE-LI-CIOUS!!!

With ragout de pattes de cochon! mmmmmm

haha! :lol:

• ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    I've never had proper pancakes
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★