Options

Three Fish vinyl value?

Pearl Jam_iePearl Jam_ie Posts: 821
edited December 2011 in Lost Dogs
A friend of mine recently got the Three Fish double vinyl as part of a lot of records that he bought. I'm looking to buy it from him, but we weren't sure on what would be a fair price. Ebay "buy it now" prices are $169.99 and $99.99, but I'm guessing since they're still for sale, that would be way on the high end. Anybody have any insight on what this thing is worth, generally speaking? It looks pretty much mint. Any info helps, thanks!
"In certain trying circumstances...profanity furnishes a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    cjzolycjzoly Posts: 508
    I bought one on the LD not that long ago...It was in good condition but had a clipped corner on the jacket...Promo?...Wax was in perfect shape though and thats all that mattered to me...I believe I paid $60 shipped in the USA...
    I'm a Thief, I'm a Liar, There's my Church, I sing in the Choir...Hallelujah...
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    I saw Three Fish and The Quiet Table vinyls both from 99 USD to 199 USD on the bay, not too long ago...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    $60 is a good price. Besides, at the rate that vinyl is selling, these records could be repressed down the road.