christmas traditions

lue2281lue2281 Posts: 39
edited December 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
So every year from the 6th grade on, two of my friends and I have stayed up through the night of the 23rd going into christmas eve. The point when we were younger was to stay up so we would be tired christmas eve and go to bed early and wake up earlier for presents on christmas day. Pretty material i know. Anyway, We are now 26, I live in MA but come back to MD every year and we still keep the same tradition. Only now its just about getting together to hang out all night. Wanted to know if anyone else had any traditions they have kept throughout the years with friends or family. Sorry if this was already a post, didn't even look. Hope everyone has a merry christmas!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• We go to my mother's, exchange gifts, stuff ourselves till we can't breathe and roll on back home. :lol:
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    Before Christmas we always watch The Christmas Story and on Christmas day we go over to our grandparents house. Best time of the year. :mrgreen:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • When opening Christmas presents we all have to stay in your pajamas and listen to Christmas music...and you can only have Christmas cookies and hot chocolate for breakfast. Don't even think of getting dressed first or eating anything healthy! :twisted:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    National Lampoon's Christmas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XqYGNi9WVw
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia