Options

if i had known then what i know now..

erocshiftyerocshifty Posts: 1,170
edited December 2011 in The Porch
the last phrase from red mosquito keeps repeating in my head... i had the chance to get the pj20 vinyl here, but bought benaroya and avacado tapes from ebay instead. i got them & tape 1 of benaroya has been recorded over. no biggie, i got a refund & can record from the cd onto the tape. i am however, without a pj20 vinyl. i've seen the prices everywhere & am flabbergasted. i wish i would've bought the record. if anybody out there has an extra that they're willing to sale for a reasonable price, i would love to purchase it. if not, it won't be the end of the world, but the vinyl collection will be missing one (as well as a few others).
i said i wasn't going to collect vinyl, but backspacer & the lo10l box convinced me otherwise. waiting on reissues...anyway, happy holidays & i'll be keeping my eyes open...
"It's best to live in grace before you're forced to." EV- 10/09/2014 
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I still recall the day I was at work and the Benaroyal Hall LPs popped up at 10C, and I decided not to go for it. In retrospect, it's easy to see how I made a bit of a mistake, but I don't need it and doubt I'll ever buy it now.
  • Options
    rcsrcs Posts: 711
    I still recall the day I was at work and the Benaroyal Hall LPs popped up at 10C, and I decided not to go for it. In retrospect, it's easy to see how I made a bit of a mistake, but I don't need it and doubt I'll ever buy it now.
    Same with me. I was buying the CDs when they went on sale on 10C. I noticed the vinyl option and thought... Why the hell would I need that? I haven't listened to records in years. It's my greatest Pearl Jam related regret. Along with not buying the Vancouver '98 poster at the show and not going to the Vancouver show last September.

Only way I'll own Benaroya now is if it gets a re-issue. (Please 10C? :D )
    E agora? Faz xixi na mão e deita fora!
  • Options
    BM42909BM42909 Posts: 143
    rcs wrote:

Only way I'll own Benaroya now is if it gets a re-issue. (Please 10C? :D )

Seriously 10C...how about all proceeds go to the charity that they were playing for? Win/Win!! :idea:
  • Options
    erocshiftyerocshifty Posts: 1,170
    i remember the benaroya sale as well. another great regret. i used to live in fredericksburg, va. we had a cool record store named blue dog that used to have a lot of pj vinyl. i could've had most of it cheap. the benaroya i remember as being 10c exclusive & it sold fast. i did buy the cd when it came out. smoke a ceremonius bowl while listening... i love the 10c edition poster, though. it's in a frame on the wall.
    "It's best to live in grace before you're forced to." EV- 10/09/2014 
  • Options
    cjzolycjzoly Posts: 508
    erocshifty wrote:
    i remember the benaroya sale as well. another great regret. i used to live in fredericksburg, va. we had a cool record store named blue dog that used to have a lot of pj vinyl. i could've had most of it cheap. the benaroya i remember as being 10c exclusive & it sold fast. i did buy the cd when it came out. smoke a ceremonius bowl while listening... i love the 10c edition poster, though. it's in a frame on the wall.

I am with you...smoked the ceremonious bowl prior to the Benny Show...Again once I obtained the Benny LP...Spun It...It was like never left the Benaroya Hall that nightl...Best purchase I ever made...And didn't even buy it from 10C...
    I'm a Thief, I'm a Liar, There's my Church, I sing in the Choir...Hallelujah...