Facebook PSA

2»

Comments

• unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    afroannnie wrote:
    Or the bottle of beer you bought cuz it has the words Pearl Jam on it....

Go get a real fucking life!!!!!

hehehehehehehehe

I took a picture of my faithfull ale bottle and my pearl jam glass filled with faithfull ale and posted it... :oops:

That's it, our friendship is o-v-e-r, OVER!

:x

:lol:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    afroannnie wrote:

hehehehehehehehe

I took a picture of my faithfull ale bottle and my pearl jam glass filled with faithfull ale and posted it... :oops:

That's it, our friendship is o-v-e-r, OVER!

:x

:lol::lol:
    too bad...i still have some bottles...and i was going to share it with friends.... ;)
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....

• I have never posted anything on facebook...
    I did join a year or so ago.....Looked around a little....

Then facebook kind of creeped me out....The entire world doesnt need to know that I am going to the store to buy some toilet paper.....Ya know what I mean??? hehehe

Im sure one day ill join the fun...But I am in no hurry.....

Ill just have my internet fun here...
    And I certainly don't need to know why you used 2 full rows of toilet paper after last nights dinner :? .......................................:lol:
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    afroannnie wrote:

hehehehehehehehe

I did too...darnit I was excited about it!!

Agreed with the duckfaces...seriously...just stop!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    My profile pic is me. Does that make me egotistical, nah, it's just a picture of me. There's other pics of me on there too, on holiday, doing stuff etc etc. To be honest it's a handy way of sharing photos with others that were at the same place or if you want to make some available for others to see. No longer after I've done something/been somewhere do I bore friends and family with reems of snaps, I just put them on there and they can look if they want. I think it's quite handy.

As to creating a persona on there, I think the majority of people are just themselves, whats the point of pretending to be something you're not? On fb, here and in real life I am an aging slightly overweight middle aged woman who is grumpy sometimes and happy others.

I guess it's the old thing of if you don't like it don't use it. But it can be fun, and last week I had a lot of help from keeping in touch with people on fb when the ticket sales were on.

But thats just my opinion.
    Oh, and I'm probably really dumb but what does PSA stand for?
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Claireack wrote:

Public service announcement I believe.
    DS1119 wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

Oh! :oops:
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Claireack wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

thanks for asking, I didn't know it either :mrgreen:
    Claireack wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

That's OK, you're in England so you don't be talking American too good! :mrgreen: :P
    Claireack wrote:

:thumbup: :lol:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    What if I post pictures of my feet? is that ok?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    What if I post pictures of my feet? is that ok?
    I think as long as your toenails don't reflect your face you should be fine.