Options

11-16-1993...Chillin in the Big Easy!!

pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
edited November 2008 in The Porch
1993-11-16 New Orleans Louisiana UNO Lakefront Arena
Set 1 Release, Go, Animal, Why Go(Sick o' Pussies)/Deep, Jeremy, Dissident, Even Flow, Glorified G, Daughter/(W.M.A.), Blood, Alive, State Of Love And Trust, Porch
Encore 1 The Kids Are Alright, Rearviewmirror, Last Exit, Sonic Reducer
Encore 2 Indifference
Notes:
Soundcheck: Blood

I love the older shows. Anything from 2000 to current was so easy to get, that I appreciate the older shows a bit more cause I had to work to get them. This is the first of 2 cool nights in the bayou!! Videos of both nights are in circulation.... Last Exit makes it live debut!! So.....

If you have it...Dig it out!! If you dont?? FIND it!! SPIN it!! ROCK IT!!!
Never, ever, flipping forget
"Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    1993-11-16 New Orleans Louisiana UNO Lakefront Arena
    Set 1 Release, Go, Animal, Why Go(Sick o' Pussies)/Deep, Jeremy, Dissident, Even Flow, Glorified G, Daughter/(W.M.A.), Blood, Alive, State Of Love And Trust, Porch
    Encore 1 The Kids Are Alright, Rearviewmirror, Last Exit, Sonic Reducer
    Encore 2 Indifference
    Notes:
    Soundcheck: Blood

I love the older shows. Anything from 2000 to current was so easy to get, that I appreciate the older shows a bit more cause I had to work to get them. This is the first of 2 cool nights in the bayou!! Videos of both nights are in circulation.... Last Exit makes it live debut!! So.....

If you have it...Dig it out!! If you dont?? FIND it!! SPIN it!! ROCK IT!!!

Ah, my first PJ show. I was 15 and my parents surprised me and my sister with tickets that sold out in less than 30 minutes. Great show!

Edit: It was actually 3 cool nights in the bayou...16th, 17th, 19th
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    PearlJam24 wrote:

Edit: It was actually 3 cool nights in the bayou...16th, 17th, 19th

You are correct...My bad...Thanks for the help! :)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    You are correct...My bad...Thanks for the help! :)

No problem Deep #4 dude!