Dimitris hit 50000 posts...

2»

Comments

• pjfan31 wrote:
    Wow, you need to get off the computer man.
    Me and him both joined in 2008, massive difference.

And I joined 2006... difference between my post count and yours is that mine has been pure quality... not senseless dribble haha...

not to mention, I had about 2000 stripped off me going from the old board to the new...

Senseless dribble holds more weight. lol.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Dimi should open his own 50K post and over club...sure he would be the only 'official' member, of course some of us would crash it....but he coulld say "neener neener" to 81... :lol:

I like this idea! :D

Congrats Dimi! :Dand the maids
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    veddertown wrote:
    I Some day there could be a habitation of aliens speaking Greekglish!

There is! :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=126886&p=4144295#p4144295
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,926
    81 wrote:
    I would love to see the first post. Probably about mike being god
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13690&start=135
    where the greeklish began. all that in ONLY 3 years!!! Gues that makes me some sort of slacker.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,926
    DS1119 wrote:
    The breakdwon is:

3,412 posts about why now u dont bitching
    2,714 posts about flippers
    All the rest somehow hitting on any female member of the Ten Club

Congrats!! :thumbup: :clap:
    39,876 were just smilies or quotes with no comments from him!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    mickeyrat wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    The breakdwon is:

3,412 posts about why now u dont bitching
    2,714 posts about flippers
    All the rest somehow hitting on any female member of the Ten Club

Congrats!! :thumbup: :clap:
    39,876 were just smilies or quotes with no comments from him!!!

:lol:
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    party0018.gif
    party0049.gif

party0046.gif
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me