Not sure why, but I was talking about shows with a friend and the Boston Puker came up. I apologize in advance for bringing this thread to the top. But I remember Ed talking about alcohol related ejections (or erections?) at Fenway 2 in 2016....wonder if this was the same guy?
The Boston Puker is my buddy.
To that tall dude who puked on the floor section of the Fleet Center, I have some comments:
1) Were you drunk? You acted really weird.
2) I admire that you puked, and stayed with the puke until the cleaning crew showed up 30 minutes later.
3) I admire that you tipped the cleaning guy for cleaning up your massive volume of puke.
4) Your puke smelled worse that any puke I have ever smelled.
5) All of the ajax in the world did not do enough to mask that horrible smell.
6) I have a picture of you and your puke if you need it.
7) You puked before the show, so people rocked out all night in the ajax/puke soup on the floor beneath their seats.
In summary, I admire your stones for staying with your puke. Most would have fled the scene and denied any responsibility. While the puke molecules still reside in my nostrils, I have lost most of my nauseaous feelings. Wow. Who just leans over and vomits massive amounts on a concrete floor? Wow.