Not sure why, but I was talking about shows with a friend and the Boston Puker came up. I apologize in advance for bringing this thread to the top. But I remember Ed talking about alcohol related ejections (or erections?) at Fenway 2 in 2016....wonder if this was the same guy?
The Boston Puker is my buddy.
To that tall dude who puked on the floor section of the Fleet Center, I have some comments:
1) Were you drunk? You acted really weird.
2) I admire that you puked, and stayed with the puke until the cleaning crew showed up 30 minutes later.
3) I admire that you tipped the cleaning guy for cleaning up your massive volume of puke.
4) Your puke smelled worse that any puke I have ever smelled.
5) All of the ajax in the world did not do enough to mask that horrible smell.
6) I have a picture of you and your puke if you need it.
7) You puked before the show, so people rocked out all night in the ajax/puke soup on the floor beneath their seats.
In summary, I admire your stones for staying with your puke. Most would have fled the scene and denied any responsibility. While the puke molecules still reside in my nostrils, I have lost most of my nauseaous feelings. Wow. Who just leans over and vomits massive amounts on a concrete floor? Wow.
had a Metallica Puke incident in Chicago. Some dude puked all over the seats and row, cleared out three rows and half the damn section. Smelled soooo bad, took the Soldier Field grew 45 minutes to get it cleaned up......awful. Later that night the guy was drinking again, unreal. Yes I took a picture too......want to see?
1996: Paris/2006: Paris/2007: Werchter/2010: Werchter/2012: Amsterdam1and Werchter/2014: Amsterdam 1&2 and Werchter/2018: Amsterdam 1&2 and WerchterEV: 2012: Amsterdam/2017: Antwerpen/2019: Bruxelles