Options

*Official I wish I took this week off of work...

chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
edited December 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
...why the fuck am I here* thread

Part 1 of my distraction: Coco's cam of baby pigs

http://www.livestream.com/teamcoco

You're welcome.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Amen. Fuck the office this week. I'd be more productive drinking a beer and playing my Playstation. :lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,736
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Amen. Fuck the office this week. I'd be more productive drinking a beer and playing my Playstation. :lol:

Drinkin beers and playing video games sounds perfect right about now.
  • Options
    dcfaithful wrote:

Drinkin beers and playing video games sounds perfect right about now.

Spoken like a smart man. My buddy just GAVE me a copy of Madden 11 because it came with his PS3 and he didn't want it. He didn't even want to try it out.

I'm not a huge football dude, but that game is fun as hell.

Back on topic. Why the FUCK are we at work?!?!
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Why the FUCK are we at work?!?!
    Here's the answer for myself, courtesy of Winona:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCMmN0HIXAY

I really feel like a dummy being here. There's literally 1 billion things I could be doing instead, all of which I'd enjoy profusely.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,154
    back at 29th.. :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Why the FUCK are we at work?!?!
    Here's the answer for myself, courtesy of Winona:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCMmN0HIXAY

I really feel like a dummy being here. There's literally 1 billion things I could be doing instead, all of which I'd enjoy profusely.

Exactly! I'm trying to coax the boss into letting me take all next week off. :lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Exactly! I'm trying to coax the boss into letting me take all next week off. :lol:
    I have next week off, I'm just being a greedy lazy bitch wanting this one off too :lol:
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    ...why the fuck am I here* thread

Part 1 of my distraction: Coco's cam of baby pigs

http://www.livestream.com/teamcoco

You're welcome.

:lol::lol::lol:

Pigs are a great distraction!

I am out from Thursday through the New Year. Damn the last few days have been SO slow.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    dcfaithful wrote:
    I have next week off, I'm just being a greedy lazy bitch wanting this one off too :lol:

"..It's the most wonderful time, of the year..." :lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    :lol::lol::lol:

Pigs are a great distraction!

I am out from Thursday through the New Year. Damn the last few days have been SO slow.

Indeed they are! Yesterday it was kittens on the cam :lol:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    "..It's the most wonderful time, of the year..." :lol:
    :lol: considering everything they should be happy I'm freaking sober right now lol
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    So does Obama....

We could be daydreaming about a 4 Million Dollar vacation to Hawaii like our President. Apparently the country is doing so much better this year he decided to improve on last year's Hawaiian vacation by a measly 2.5 million.

Dude has the worst job I could ever imagine -- he deserves a vacation....but more than double of what last year's cost taxpayers? Really?

The Hawaii Reporter writes that the President and First Lady's separate trips to Hawaii (Michelle and the girls arrived Friday; check out photos of President Obama arriving last year here) as well as the extended stay of the vacation will cost American tax payers nearly $4 million, roughly $2.5 million more than the President's 2010 trip.
  • Options
    So does Obama....

We could be daydreaming about a 4 Million Dollar vacation to Hawaii like our President. Apparently the country is doing so much better this year he decided to improve on last year's Hawaiian vacation by a measly 2.5 million.

Dude has the worst job I could ever imagine -- he deserves a vacation....but more than double of what last year's cost taxpayers? Really?

The Hawaii Reporter writes that the President and First Lady's separate trips to Hawaii (Michelle and the girls arrived Friday; check out photos of President Obama arriving last year here) as well as the extended stay of the vacation will cost American tax payers nearly $4 million, roughly $2.5 million more than the President's 2010 trip.
    Reading that, man, I'm such a cheap date lol
  • Options
    So does Obama....

My wife and I went to Hawaii last year for less than 2k and I thought we were living large!
  • Options
    So does Obama....

My wife and I went to Hawaii last year for less than 2k and I thought we were living large!
    I'm psyched to go to an Indian buffet for lunch today lol
  • Options
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Spoken like a smart man. My buddy just GAVE me a copy of Madden 11 because it came with his PS3 and he didn't want it. He didn't even want to try it out.

Free copy of Madden works for me.

Dude, I am struggling big time here. The only good part is that a lot of people are off so there isn't too much going on and traffic hasn't been bad at all. I have some days left to take off, but I'm carrying over some for next year to use for my wedding/honeymoon. 2 straight weeks off is going to be great!
  • Options
    dcfaithful wrote:

Dude, I am struggling big time here. The only good part is that a lot of people are off so there isn't too much going on and traffic hasn't been bad at all. I have some days left to take off, but I'm carrying over some for next year to use for my wedding/honeymoon. 2 straight weeks off is going to be great!

Hell yes it will be! Also, if I missed an announcement you put out here about your engagement, I apologize for being late, but congratulations dude!!! I sincerely wish you all the best. :D
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    dcfaithful wrote:

Hell yes it will be! Also, if I missed an announcement you put out here about your engagement, I apologize for being late, but congratulations dude!!! I sincerely wish you all the best. :D

Thanks man, I appreciate that. Got engaged in May....getting married in October. Then spending 10 glorious days in St. Lucia. Can't wait...
  • Options
    dcfaithful wrote:

Congrats on the impending wedding!

Yeah I'm just really tired overall and unfocused. I still have hella xmas shopping I need to do too :shock: eep
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    half day tomorrow.....than off till tuesday !!!!!! HOLLA 8-)
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    I wish this every week.
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    dcfaithful wrote:

:lol::lol: Now I don't feel so bad...I wanted this week off too...just need to make it through Thursday..then I'll be off for 11 days :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    I wish this every week.

+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I really like this week in work - lots of people are off which means I can get stuck in and get stuff done without others annoying me. People are also in a good mood and not being piss-ants. Plus there's always lots of free chocolates knockin' about. Omnomnom :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

:lol::lol: Now I don't feel so bad...I wanted this week off too...just need to make it through Thursday..then I'll be off for 11 days :D
    Nice! Yeah I'm gonna see if I can take Thursday/Friday off or something. And I have excess vacation time, so technically I *need* to take some!
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Nice! Yeah I'm gonna see if I can take Thursday/Friday off or something. And I have excess vacation time, so technically I *need* to take some!

Yep..me too...we're allowed to carry over 5 days, but otherwise we lose the days.
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    i took two days off....gotta go back tommorrow for 3 days. hopefully, they shut the office early friday.

on the bright side, i have all of next week off :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    Jennytree wrote:
    I really like this week in work - lots of people are off which means I can get stuck in and get stuff done without others annoying me. People are also in a good mood and not being piss-ants. Plus there's always lots of free chocolates knockin' about. Omnomnom :D

Agreed :D

I also have to work next week :| But I'm going on vacation in January and then they can all kiss my ass :lol:
  • Options
    Yep it's a great week to get work done. I just don't feel like it :lol:

My boss is awesome though, if I ask her she will probably be cool with it.
  • Options
    IMG_4071.jpg

http://teamcoco.com/photos/live-coco-ca ... hoto=22065

In case you missed the pig feed lol
  • Options
    kermit.gif

Just a few more hours!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO