What the hell??

DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
edited December 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
So I walk into the men's room of Macy's and there's a guy rinsing his chihuahua's ass in the sink. That's cool. :wtf:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• At least that's all he was doing to his chihuahua's ass :mrgreen:
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    At least that's all he was doing to his chihuahua's ass :mrgreen:

At that moment. Who knows what had already happened or was going to happen? :?
  • DS1119 wrote:
    So I walk into the men's room of Macy's and there's a guy rinsing his chihuahua's ass in the sink. That's cool. :wtf:
    Wonder what the view is like from the other side of the sink :think: :?
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • At least that's all he was doing to his chihuahua's ass :mrgreen:
    What was he going to do next ?
  • iamicaiamica Posts: 2,628
    People do the nastiest stuff in public bathrooms...I used to work at a grocery store, one time we walked into the women's room and a lady was giving her kid head lice treatment in the sink. :? :wtf:
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • Stardog3..Stardog3.. Posts: 1,527
    Weird.... I've seen some pretty gross stuff there myself. One time I walked into the dressing room, and there was puke going all down the walkway in between the rooms and people were just stepping over it. :sick:
  • DS1119 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol: oh my fucking god. Haha. :wtf: is right!
  • tumblr-lkjv5xtrrh1qj5tnlo1-500.gif
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • tumblr-lkjv5xtrrh1qj5tnlo1-500.gif
    This terrifies me a little :lol:
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    tumblr-lkjv5xtrrh1qj5tnlo1-500.gif
    This terrifies me a little :lol:

I am disturbed...
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    DS1119 wrote:
    Sorry man, I didn't think anyone was gonna walk in.. Peaches shit near the cinnabon and I wanted her to be fresh for the ride home..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    DS1119 wrote:
    Sorry man, I didn't think anyone was gonna walk in.. Peaches shit near the cinnabon and I wanted her to be fresh for the ride home..

how was the cinnabon?
    norm wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

how was the cinnabon?
    I felt peaches gave accurate feedback..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    I've never seen anything really like it and I didn't know what say?? The way the guy was scrubbing away on the dogs ass was intense too. Like he was polishing silver.
    norm wrote:

how was the cinnabon?
    I felt peaches gave accurate feedback..

ah that's too bad...i hope peaches is feeling better
    DS1119 wrote:
    I've never seen anything really like it and I didn't know what say?? The way the guy was scrubbing away on the dogs ass was intense too. Like he was polishing silver.

quite the visual...thanks! :wtf: :sick::lol:
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    norm wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

quite the visual...thanks! :wtf: :sick::lol:

And that's why non-guide animals are not permitted in malls... :sick:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
    He had the dog in the full on missionary position in the palm of his hand. I almost took a picture but I just couldn't. :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    He had the dog in the full on missionary position in the palm of his hand. I almost took a picture but I just couldn't. :lol:

:lol:

:think: the dog may be toilet trained...and he was cleaning him off before returning him to his purse...

thumbnail.aspx?q=1408501088353&id=f8551e417bb19fadd4de427a2e427429&url=http%3a%2f%2fimg1.photographersdirect.com%2fimg%2f17306%2fwm%2fpd1466164.jpg
    I did make eye contact with the poor dog and he gave me "what the fuck do you want from me look"?? :lol::lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    I did make eye contact with the poor dog and he gave me "what the fuck do you want from me look"?? :lol::lol:

:lol: Was it this face?

thumbnail.aspx?q=1515338399772&id=7f589b730a543bfde4599a7c68b1cdc6&url=http%3a%2f%2fi562.photobucket.com%2falbums%2fss70%2fpixie959%2fchihuahua.jpg

Poor little thing...I hope the water was warm at least
    I can't describe the look. I'm still laughing my ass off thinking about it actually. I really should have taken a picture. :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    See, you broke the rule.. NEVER make eye contact with another living being while its have it's "silver polished"!!

It is one of my rules, but you still broke it!! ;):lol:
  • yellowwhoyellowwho Posts: 1,661
    DS1119 wrote:

Where do you come up with this stuff! :lol::lol:

It reminds me of the time I was at a carnival. A lady walked into a Johnny on the spot with a slice of pizza and a large coke, came out of the Johnny empty handed! Now that's what you call muti- tasking.
    yellowwho wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

It reminds me of the time I was at a carnival. A lady walked into a Johnny on the spot with a slice of pizza and a large coke, came out of the Johnny empty handed! Now that's what you call muti- tasking.

:sick::lol:
  • yellowwhoyellowwho Posts: 1,661
    DS1119 wrote:
    yellowwho wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

:sick::lol:

True story :D
    DS1119 wrote:
    See, you broke the rule.. NEVER make eye contact with another living being while its have it's "silver polished"!!

:lol::lol::lol: Oh wait...you don't have kids...yet.... :lol::lol:
    DS1119 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol: Oh wait...you don't have kids...yet.... :lol::lol:

:lol: