Change in perspective...

DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
edited December 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
So yesterday while watching football on TV I didn't sit/lounge on the right side of the couch but I switched to the left side. What a difference! Whole new perspective on life starting yesterday. :thumbup:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    :lol: Gotta keep things interesting, eh?!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,926
    next week , try sitting with your back to the Tv.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Variety is the spice of life!

So I've heard....
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • NamiNami Posts: 5,995
    i was cursing at those stupid Giants while on couch. Then later on Baltimore.... needless to say i didnt cash in yesterday.
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • mickeyrat wrote:
    next week , try sitting with your back to the Tv.
    :lol::lol::lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Next up for you is shitting in the urinals. That is a change in perspective.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • dcfaithful wrote:
    Next up for you is shitting in the urinals. That is a change in perspective.

:lol:

I actually walked into a place years ago and saw a turd in the urinal. Had to choke back my puke, it was so nasty. (Better to walk in on the turn than on someone committing the act!)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    Try sleeping on the other side of the bed, it will blow your mind!
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    DS1119 wrote:
    So yesterday while watching football on TV I didn't sit/lounge on the right side of the couch but I switched to the left side. What a difference! Whole new perspective on life starting yesterday. :thumbup:

That is funny :D two weeks ago I sat on the couch I rarely sit on,but it's closer to the heater and I was cold,I have continued to sit on it since,not because it's cold,which it is,but more because I like the change of scenery :D
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    tinkerbell wrote:
    Try sleeping on the other side of the bed, it will blow your mind!

Too extreme!!! :)
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Use your left hand for things you always do with your right.. yes that.. but also try writing, using silverware, etc.. It will blow your mind

if you are left handed, vice versa..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Use your left hand for things you always do with your right.. yes that.. but also try writing, using silverware, etc.. It will blow your mind

if you are left handed, vice versa..

"The Stranger!"
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Speak in the third person.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    I've tried this with football DS1119. It doesn't seem to matter, the Browns suck from all perspectives.
    Heisenberg wrote:
    I've tried this with football DS1119. It doesn't seem to matter, the Browns suck from all perspectives.

The Bills too! :)
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Heisenberg wrote:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:

I knew that would draw you out 81. If there is a derogatory remark about Cleveland out there, you will track it down
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Heisenberg wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:

I knew that would draw you out 81. If there is a derogatory remark about Cleveland out there, you will track it down

Yes, the Browns suck big time.... No matter where I end up sitting. ;)
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I also sit on one of these exercise balls and do my ab workout and watch t.v. :) :oops:

iStock_000009242898XSmall.jpg
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • mikalina wrote:
    I also sit on one of these exercise balls and do my ab workout and watch t.v. :) :oops:

iStock_000009242898XSmall.jpg

Wow, that is so different from my version, :) Guess I should work in some exercise too!

stock-photo-man-lying-on-sofa-watching-tv-at-home-81094003.jpg
  • RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    Sometimes I'll run one of my loops clockwise instead of counter-clockwise (3-5 miles), and it's like I'm in a different town. Seriously, everything looks different from the opposite direction.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
    Sometimes I'll run one of my loops clockwise instead of counter-clockwise (3-5 miles), and it's like I'm in a different town. Seriously, everything looks different from the opposite direction.

I've done that too! :lol: It is weird how different it feels.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Heisenberg wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:

:wave:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    DS1119 wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:

at least you've been to a Super Bowl or 4
    Heisenberg wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:

at least you've been to a Super Bowl or 4

True. Not sure in hindsight if that was a good thing though!
    Do you Northern New Yorkers really spell "BiLLLLs" with 4 "L"s ? ;)
    Heisenberg wrote:

That joke's getting ready for it's driving test because it's almost 16 years old. :lol:

We also spell shitty B-R-O-W-N-S. :D :P
  • DS1119 wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:

That joke's getting ready for it's driving test because it's almost 16 years old. :lol:

Dont forget the universally loved term 'Taking The Browns To The Super Bowl' - I have a feeling that if they won some super bowls taking a shit would get a new name.
    DS1119 wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:

Dont forget the universally loved term 'Taking The Browns To The Super Bowl' - I have a feeling that if they won some super bowls taking a shit would get a new name.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Proposed Retractable roof in Cleveland...

browns.jpg