Options

USPS problems??

DAMONDAMON Posts: 256
edited December 2011 in Lost Dogs
Is anyone else having problems with the US Mail? I cant even get the tracking page to load,also every thing is days late I assume it due to Christmas. Where I live its never been 100% but now its much worst!!! :evil:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    themessengerthemessenger Dallas Posts: 1,320
    Yeah it's been slow. I sent a poster from Texas to Wisconsin on 12/10 USPS Priority and it didn't arrive there until 12/16. They said 2-3 days but took 5.
  • Options
    I have not gotten my PJ20 soundtrack yet and I am suppost to have two from different sides of the country that both left last Monday on Priority Mail. Also normal non PJ stuff (Wife stuff) is behind!
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    those fuckers RAN OVER a tube of goodness

i suggest that you don't ship anything until well after the holiday

has anyone been through the insurance process with USPS?

do they take the prints from me??
  • Options
    Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    I was waiting for a print to come on Sat. All day long tracking says out for delivery. Until I check at 7:00 pm. It then says delivery attempted at 6:20pm. Notice left. :shock: :twisted:
    I may have missed him but my dogs sure as hell wouldn't have. And there is NO notice anywhere.I am pissed! What am I gonna do until Monday though, right?
    The next morning...Sunday...My dogs wake me up barking at about 10:15am. I don't realize it until an hour later when I go to leave the house and there is my package on the front porch. I check the tracking and it says Package delivered at 10:20am on 12/18/2011.
    What the hell is that about?!? :wtf:
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    I had Fedex ring my doorbell at 11:15 at night a few weeks ago with my Faithful Ale, had to sign, and he was way behind b/c of xmas rush? This was thanksgiving week!!!!
  • Options
    I was waiting for a print to come on Sat. All day long tracking says out for delivery. Until I check at 7:00 pm. It then says delivery attempted at 6:20pm. Notice left. :shock: :twisted:
    I may have missed him but my dogs sure as hell wouldn't have. And there is NO notice anywhere.I am pissed! What am I gonna do until Monday though, right?
    The next morning...Sunday...My dogs wake me up barking at about 10:15am. I don't realize it until an hour later when I go to leave the house and there is my package on the front porch. I check the tracking and it says Package delivered at 10:20am on 12/18/2011.

A delivered package on Sunday? You're serious?
  • Options
    Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036

A delivered package on Sunday? You're serious?
    Isn't that nuts!?!
    I don't know if he just had other shit to do on Sat. or what...I couldn't believe it.
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    My mailman is amazing, whenever i order a record or have a package, he personally rings the bell and waits for me to answer. Every time.