Last Minute Gift Ideas...

Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
edited December 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
(Contributing to the commercialization of Christmas I know...)

Any good ideas left? And no I'm not looking to buy a blowtorch or handgun...

What are your best gifts so far?
I love to turn you on
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 7RayZ7RayZ Posts: 488
    Whats the price tag amount?
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    7RayZ wrote:
    Whats the price tag amount?

money is no object until all ideas are accounted for... :D
    I love to turn you on
  • Who are you buying for? Old, young, male, female? You have to give us something to work with...

A pair of PJ socks? PJ20 key chain? An ill-fitting PJ t-shirt?
    If you stick the Jesse J earworm in my head I will have to send you a 20 year old regifted fruitcake.

:lol
  • PapPap Posts: 28,789
    5764607525183257391.jpg

Description

Can a wolf fall in love with a sheep? Could he, where other wolves see a tasty meal, see his other half? Could he turn vegetarian for the sake of love? Or lie awake at night, singing songs about his sheep heart? Could he fearlessly face the sheepdogs, no matter how badly they beat him? This wolf can, and he's not a Big Mad Wolf. He's a Wool-Wooing Wolf who sees the good side of everybody. He insists that the world will one day be a better place. He's the Big Bad Wolf turned good! A book of true love, heroism, friendship and stalking.

img4443_209bd5cfbff65c24df3c4f45e0f8aa4f1.jpg:lol:

05.jpg:lol::lol:

likos.jpg:lol::lol::lol:

It's a comic book (in English) for adults by a Greek caricaturist. Your friend is going to laugh his lungs out.

Price: 6.75 Euros = 8.80 US Dollars
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
  • Are there any PJ20 deluxe sets or vinyls left? Or did those sell out? Would make a great gift.
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    Upper level 76er tickets for home January games are only $17.76ea.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Pap wrote:
    5764607525183257391.jpg

Description

Can a wolf fall in love with a sheep? Could he, where other wolves see a tasty meal, see his other half? Could he turn vegetarian for the sake of love? Or lie awake at night, singing songs about his sheep heart? Could he fearlessly face the sheepdogs, no matter how badly they beat him? This wolf can, and he's not a Big Mad Wolf. He's a Wool-Wooing Wolf who sees the good side of everybody. He insists that the world will one day be a better place. He's the Big Bad Wolf turned good! A book of true love, heroism, friendship and stalking.

It's a comic book (in English) for adults by a Greek caricaturist. Your friend is going to laugh his lungs out.

Now this I must get.
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    Kids - girls ages ranging from 8-13. boys ranging from 5-10.

And no they certainly won't appreciate the value of vinyl. :D
    I love to turn you on
    LMFAO! How sophisticated are these kids?

Funny! I deleted my post about donating gifts to kids who are need only because it didnt fit with the cartoon book and didnt want to kill the flow of the thread.

Im like, you ever see some selfish get a card with a note saying in it you donated their gift
    $$ to children in need.

Jaw drop and dirty looks.
  • something can unbutton easy..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • I guess a backpack is out of the question? ;)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    I love to go into local shops and buy jewelry. Non-chain cute stationary/all purpose shops, and museums have the best jewelry!

I'm horrible at knowing what to give men. I either knit socks or scarves or I buy ties or knvies (for the ones that want them.)

For kids I go into art stores, and buy them art kits.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • drummer1drummer1 Posts: 314
    I always go the arts-and-crafts route for girls. Beads...stickers...scrap-booking supplies for older girls. Dream catcher-kits...those little stained-glass window kits that use plastic frames and water-color paints. They'll make a mess and probably get glitter everywhere, but they'll enjoy it. And after all, isn't that what the holidays are about...she said sarcastically... ;)
    COLUMBUS, OH 5.6.10
    CLEVELAND, OH 5.9.10
    E.V. DETROIT, MI 6.26.11
    PJ20 ALPINE VALLEY, WI 9.3.11
    PJ20 ALPINE VALLEY, WI 9.4.11
  • guitar59guitar59 Posts: 1,221
    Kids - girls ages ranging from 8-13. boys ranging from 5-10.

And no they certainly won't appreciate the value of vinyl. :D
    I need last minute gift ideas for girls this age, too! Wish I had more to offer...but I am going to search for some cool craft kits,drop into Bath and Body works for smelly stuff and lip gloss (keeps them out of my mine), search out a Just Dance wii game, and get a hamster.

The items my kids really want...a cell phone, a puppy, the newest generation of ipod touch, an ipad...they just aren't getting.
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    Pap wrote:
    5764607525183257391.jpg

Description

awwwww :D
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • rcsrcs Posts: 711
    guitar59 wrote:
    and get a hamster.
    :shock: Really? Won't that just end up being a snack for your cat?
    E agora? Faz xixi na mão e deita fora!
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,811
    Chia Pet or The Clapper??? :lol:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD