The 2011 Arizona Cardinals

DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
edited December 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
I am a Bills fan but also a closet Arizona Cardinals fan for certain reasons since all the way back in late 2008!! Anyone else want to jump on the band wagon with me!! :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Black4Black4 Posts: 59
    No need for me to jump on, been on. Just got back from the game. Another nail biter but was able to pull it off. The AZ D is really coming around. Just out of curiosity I see your way on the other side, How did you become a fan of the red birds?
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Black4 wrote:
    No need for me to jump on, been on. Just got back from the game. Another nail biter but was able to pull it off. The AZ D is really coming around. Just out of curiosity I see your way on the other side, How did you become a fan of the red birds?

I had a significant other who grew up in Mesa. We would go out to the Valley once a year to visit her family. I've been to the Chase Field, University of Phoenix Stadium, and Jobing.com Arena. I love it out there actually and had hoped to move there at some point. Maybe still will, who knows. Love the proximity to Sedona as well as Vegas...I guess that's the yin and yang of my personality there. 8-)
    Right on! yeah it is pretty nice being close to Vegas. Sedona is beautiful and Flagstaff is a pretty cool little college town as well. No need to mention the weather is perfect right now either. Oops, looks like I just did. Now if we could just get Pj to come back and play here. It has been 8 long years. I don't mind going next door to LA or San Diego to see em especially San Diego but it would be nice to see em and be able to sleep in your own bed.
    Black4 wrote:
    Right on! yeah it is pretty nice being close to Vegas. Sedona is beautiful and Flagstaff is a pretty cool little college town as well. No need to mention the weather is perfect right now either. Oops, looks like I just did. Now if we could just get Pj to come back and play here. It has been 8 long years. I don't mind going next door to LA or San Diego to see em especially San Diego but it would be nice to see em and be able to sleep in your own bed.

I here that! Once I moved to Smalbany, NY PJ stopped coming here. :?

I like the Westgate area around the football stadium as well. A little cheesy but have a few drinks and it's just good fun. One of the last times I was there we drove down the the BioDome (BioSphere maybe) near Tuscon. Everyone I was with was bored out of their mind...but I loved that shit!! :lol:
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Black4 wrote:
    Sedona is beautiful.

I lived just out of town on a dirt road near coffee pot rock and the bread loaf in the early '80's. There were only a couple houses.

464702028_759e486fc7.jpg
    Yeah the biosphere is just a bit north of Tucson. I remember going there when I was like a freshman in highschool the first yr it was built. All those scientists were living in there doing different studies. Enough about AZ, I would like to get back to New york again. Been there a couple times. Once to see the Dbax take on the Yankees. It was sweet, old Yankee stadium. I would like to take my son to Cooperstown. Maybe fly into JFK and drive up there. See some of the countryside. Never been there. My buddy told me it was about a 4 & half hr drive. I think my son would dig it, I know I would. I work for US Air in Phx so it makes traveling pretty easy. If a plane has open seats I can just hop on. Comes in handy when I wanna go see PJ elsewhere. Been to Seattle numerous times but never seen em up in the pacific northwest. Seeing them at The Gorge or Benaroya Hall is definitely on my bucket list
    voidofman wrote:
    Black4 wrote:
    Sedona is beautiful.

I lived just out of town on a dirt road near coffee pot rock and the bread loaf in the early '80's. There were only a couple houses.

464702028_759e486fc7.jpg

Absolutley beautiful!! I love Sedona.
    Black4 wrote:
    Yeah the biosphere is just a bit north of Tucson. I remember going there when I was like a freshman in highschool the first yr it was built. All those scientists were living in there doing different studies. Enough about AZ, I would like to get back to New york again. Been there a couple times. Once to see the Dbax take on the Yankees. It was sweet, old Yankee stadium. I would like to take my son to Cooperstown. Maybe fly into JFK and drive up there. See some of the countryside. Never been there. My buddy told me it was about a 4 & half hr drive. I think my son would dig it, I know I would. I work for US Air in Phx so it makes traveling pretty easy. If a plane has open seats I can just hop on. Comes in handy when I wanna go see PJ elsewhere. Been to Seattle numerous times but never seen em up in the pacific northwest. Seeing them at The Gorge or Benaroya Hall is definitely on my bucket list

If you fly into Smalbany it's only about an hour or so drive to Cooperstown. I played hooky from work a couple of weeks ago and went there. I spent my summers there as a kid. It's such a secluded area surrounded by green, a lake, and baseball. It's awesome!! 8-) :thumbup:
    NICE! I wish when I played hookie from work I was hanging at the baseball hall of fame.
    Black4 wrote:
    NICE! I wish when I played hookie from work I was hanging at the baseball hall of fame.

Oh come on!! You could play hookie from work and be in Sedona! I guess it's all perspective. :thumbup:

Also you guys have In n Out Burger in Phoenix...bastards! :lol:
    Wasted opportunity today. Looks like I won't have any of my horses again in this years playoffs.
    Bummer :( Their D got em back in that game though in the 2nd half. Something to build upon and look forward to next yr :)