Options

I may have a Reading ticket available for Sunday

undone1undone1 Posts: 32
edited August 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Due to an illness to my daughter I have been on the verge of cancelling my planned trip to Reading this weekend. My partner was due to attend with me. She has insisted I go to the show because of the rarity of this appearance by the band. So I have been trying to contact a few friends about using my ticket, but due to the fact I live 200 miles from most of them, getting rid of it has been a bit difficult at such short notice. I am waiting on one last friend to get back to me but if he doesn't come through I will be going alone and have a spare ticket.

ANYONE interested in it can have it at face value plus booking fee- £67

Obviously, due to the lateness of this cancellation, it would be best suited for someone who can collect it from me here in Essex.

If you can't collect it from Essex, PM me and maybe some arrangement can be made to hook up at festival itself

It is 4am here now (daughter has me up, bless her) and I am going back to bed. Anyone interested, please leave me a message, either through the Pit or PM and I will get back to everyone once I am awake later this morning and after contacting my friend as to whether he can make it to the show.

My children are NEVER ill. what odds it happens when Pearl Jam make a UK appearance? lol

take care all
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist