Options

11-13-2006.....Back To Australia!!

pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
edited November 2008 in The Porch
11/13/06 - Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne, Australia
opening act: Kings of Leon
set: Wasted Reprise, Life Wasted, Animal, Spin the Black Circle, Corduroy, Severed Hand, Jeremy, Given To Fly, Marker in the Sand, Even Flow, Insignificance, Army Reserve, Daughter/(ABitWptII), Leatherman, Do The Evolution, Better Man /(Save It For Later), Rearviewmirror
first encore: Inside Job, Once, Come Back, Black, Alive
second encore: Dead Man, State of Love and Trust, Comatose, Why Go, Rockin' in the Free World, Yellow Ledbetter/(Little Wing)

Not much to say here today....I had some dental work done this morning and my head is POUNDING!! So I went easy(didnt want to let my girl down! ;) )....

The first of three great shows in Melbourne. I really like the first encore alot. I only wish that once would have been right AFTER black instead....I would love to hear the other three songs back to back to back all just kind of melting together! A very NICE show!! so....

If you have it...dig it out!..If you dont?? FIND it!! SPIN it!! ROCK it!!!
Never, ever, flipping forget
"Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mavimavi Posts: 941
    Thank you my sweet boy ;)

Hope your head is better.

SPINNING!
    "He who hears music, feels his solitude peopled at once" R. Browning
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    My first show in over 8 years. They haven't been back to NZ since 1998 (next time, please?) and I missed the 03 Oz tour, so my fiancée (who'd never seen them!) and I decided to hit Melbourne and Adelaide. This was our first of four shows, my first fan club seats and the start of a great holiday!
  • Options
    wasnt this the show where eddie tossed the mic into the crowd and Gus sings the end of SOLAT or was that Melb 3 ???
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    wasnt this the show where eddie tossed the mic into the crowd and Gus sings the end of SOLAT or was that Melb 3 ???
    That was more than one show!
  • Options

both
    Yeh I've seen Pearl Jam, too. But I can't remember the dates.