Options

FOR SALE .......tres mts ..s/n . and more

joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
edited December 2011 in Lost Dogs
Tres. MT (brad k) s/n stored flat since the day i got it from him.... $50 shipped
Pearl Jam pink variant Santiago Chile ANGRYBLUE print ... xx/20 ...$175 shipped
Pearl jam 2007 LOLLA SET ..(Abe and the monster). concert editions .. mint condish .. $175 shipped

ALSO HAVE A SIGNED CHAD SMITH DRUM HEAD for sale if anyone is interested .... $40 ..i personally had him sign it at NAMM last year .. black drum head with silver ink

once again trying to clean house ...
have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    joe2468 wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol: Even after that super duper sale you still got more stuff. Where've you been keeping all of it until now?

Good luck with the cleaning, Joe! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    joe2468 wrote:
    Tres. MT (brad k) s/n stored flat since the day i got it from him.... $50 shipped
    Pearl Jam pink variant Santiago Chile ANGRYBLUE print ... xx/20 ...$175 shipped

ALSO HAVE A SIGNED CHAD SMITH DRUM HEAD for sale if anyone is interested .... $40 ..i personally had him sign it at NAMM last year .. black drum head with silver ink

I'm interested in the Chile variant, just bad timing for me with$$$
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,018
    joe2468 wrote:

I would love to buy this for a good friend of mine that is a huge RHCP fan, but I can't right now. If you still have it after the holidays, I might have to take you up on this offer. Is is a set price?
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    joe2468 wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol: Even after that super duper sale you still got more stuff. Where've you been keeping all of it until now?

Good luck with the cleaning, Joe! :mrgreen:

i have stuff all over the house ... its not even funny .. i would put a guess of 500 posters about 100-140 handbills . 12 skateboard ... in three different bedrooms and the basement ..

i have been trying to clean the house for Christmas eve .. i have my girlfriends family coming over (25 people)
  • Options
    Are those skateboards the decks from 10club? If so, wanna sell me the Howard Zinn????
  • Options
    ahill721 wrote:
    Are those skateboards the decks from 10club? If so, wanna sell me the Howard Zinn????

no they are from artist ..
    i have
    Emeks bone guitar (gold)
    Emeks unnatural resources
    justin hamptons Eye of the storm (TOOL image)
    jermaine rogers/kozik FREE PRESS summer fest deck
    koziks "future is stupid"
    Pearl jam's dogtown deck from 03
    and a few vintage tony hawk decks that i had when i was a kid ..... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
  • Options
    LukinFan wrote:
    joe2468 wrote:

I would love to buy this for a good friend of mine that is a huge RHCP fan, but I can't right now. If you still have it after the holidays, I might have to take you up on this offer. Is is a set price?

whats your address .... MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!! ill send it to you in return you send me ANYTHING back .. dont tell me what it is ..
  • Options
    joe2468 wrote:
    ahill721 wrote:

no they are from artist ..
    i have
    Emeks bone guitar (gold)
    Emeks unnatural resources
    justin hamptons Eye of the storm (TOOL image)
    jermaine rogers/kozik FREE PRESS summer fest deck
    koziks "future is stupid"
    Pearl jam's dogtown deck from 03
    and a few vintage tony hawk decks that i had when i was a kid ..... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Thanks for clarifying!!! The unnatural resources deck is beautiful.
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,018
    joe2468 wrote:
    LukinFan wrote:
    joe2468 wrote:

whats your address .... MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!! ill send it to you in return you send me ANYTHING back .. dont tell me what it is ..
    Joe you are a legend - thank you!!!! You just made my friend's day and he doesn't even know it!

I already PM you back and just saw that you want me to keep it a surprise on what I send you. Hmmm... Gonna have to think about this one.
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1