Options

Eddie solo show (sort of) coming shortly

ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
edited November 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
I'm just about finished with the Eddie "solo" show I've been working on for a while. It's a collection of all the Eddie solo songs from the official bootlegs and put in concert order and edited to flow. I've been working on this for about a month now trying to get it sounding just right and having it flow like a proper concert. I've got the set list all in order now and just have about 4 songs to edit to get the whole thing done. As soon as I'm done I will post the link in this thread and also pass the link on to The Army Reserve and if he chooses to he can post it over there.

Here's the "set list":

Gone
Throw Your Arms Around Me
Trouble
Patriot
You're True
Can't Keep
Dead Man
Kids Are Alright
No Woman, No Cry
Don't Be Shy
Blue, Red, Grey
Soon Forget
Forever Young
Last Kiss
Hide Your Love Away
Growin' Up
Picture In A Frame
Gimme Some Truth
Thumbing My Way
I Won't Back Down
Here's To The State of George W.
No More

If anyone is feeling ambitious and wants to create an artwork for this, that'd be awesome. Also a name for the collection would be good too. I was thinking something along the lines of "Campfire Singalongs" or something like that.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    nice...problem is you need to add ITW songs into that now :p
  • Options
    Pegasus wrote:
    nice...problem is you need to add ITW songs into that now :p

No shit, that's why he should do a show and release it in great quality so I can add them in.
  • Options
    Wow, great idea for a compilation, can't wait to hear it :)

PS: you should call it 'Solo Man'
    Dublin - August 23rd 2006
    Wembley - June 18th 2007
    Hopefully many more to come...
  • Options
    upina2001upina2001 Indiana Posts: 764
    I'm just about finished with the Eddie "solo" show I've been working on for a while. It's a collection of all the Eddie solo songs from the official bootlegs and put in concert order and edited to flow. I've been working on this for about a month now trying to get it sounding just right and having it flow like a proper concert. I've got the set list all in order now and just have about 4 songs to edit to get the whole thing done. As soon as I'm done I will post the link in this thread and also pass the link on to The Army Reserve and if he chooses to he can post it over there.

Here's the "set list":

Gone
    Trouble
    Patriot
    You're True
    Can't Keep
    Dead Man
    Kids Are Alright
    No Woman, No Cry
    Don't Be Shy
    Blue, Red, Grey
    Soon Forget
    Forever Young
    Last Kiss
    Hide Your Love Away
    Growin' Up
    Picture In A Frame
    Gimme Some Truth
    Thumbing My Way
    I Won't Back Down
    No More

If anyone is feeling ambitious and wants to create an artwork for this, that'd be awesome. Also a name for the collection would be good too. I was thinking something along the lines of "Campfire Singalongs" or something like that.

LOOKS GOOD!!!! Here's my personal 3 disc slow PJ COMP. Ed solo songs included.
    PEARL JAM
    Vol: 1

1. RELEASE
    2. GROWING UP
    3. THROW YOUR ARMS AROUND ME
    4. THUMBING MY WAY
    5. PRESENT TENSE
    6. NAKED EYE
    7. DONT BE SHY
    8. OFF HE GOES
    9. IMMORTALITY
    10. LONG ROAD
    11. CRAZY MARY
    12. LOVE BOAT CAPTAIN
    13. BLUE, RED & GREY

Vol. 2
    1. TROUBLE
    2. DEAD MAN
    3. PARTING WAYS
    4. TIMELESS MELODY
    5. UNTITLED
    6. WISHLIST
    7. FOOTSTEPS
    8. BLACK
    9. CROWN OF THORNS
    10. FAITHFUL
    11. HIDE YOUR LOVE AWAY
    12. THE KIDS ARE ALRIGHT
    13. I AM A PATRIOT
    14. INDIFFERENCE

Vol. 3
    1. OCEANS
    2. NOTHINGMAN
    3. HARVEST MOON
    4. HARD TO IMAGINE
    5. ALL THOSE YESTERDAYS
    6. DRIFTING
    7. ALL OR NONE
    8. GIMME SOME TRUTH
    9. MAN OF THE HOUR
    10. EVERYDAY PEOPLE
    11. LET MY LOVE OPEN THE DOOR
    12. YELLOW LEDBETTER

Toledo, Ohio (September 22, 1996), East Troy, Wisconsin (June 26, 1998), Noblesville, Indiana (August 17, 1998), Noblesville, Indiana (August 18, 2000), Cincinnati, Ohio (August 20, 2000), Columbus, Ohio (August 21, 2000), Nashville, Tennessee (April 18, 2003), Champaign, Illinois (April 23, 2003), Noblesville, Indiana (June 22, 2003), Chicago, Illinois (May 16, 2006), Chicago, Illinois (August 05, 2007), West Palm Beach, Florida (June 11, 2008), Tampa, Florida (June 12, 2008), Columbus, OH (May 06, 2010), Noblesville, Indiana (May 07, 2010), Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013), US Bank Arena (October 01, 2014), Lexington (April 26, 2016), Chicago Night 2 (August 20, 2018), Boston Night 1 (September 02, 2018), Nashville (September 16, 2022), St. Louis (September 18, 2022)

• Options
    That's a good idea. can't wait to hear how you've blended them. :)
    uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹ,ǝʍ 'punoɹ ʎɐʍ ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ ןןɐ s,ʇı
  • Options
    hard_sunhard_sun Posts: 382
    nice job man...finish the job as fast as you can:D
    can't wait to hear that
    ...the north is to south what the clock is to time...
    419 352
  • Options
    upina2001 wrote:
    LOOKS GOOD!!!! Here's my personal 3 disc slow PJ COMP. Ed solo songs included.
    PEARL JAM
    Vol: 1

1. RELEASE
    2. GROWING UP
    3. THROW YOUR ARMS AROUND ME
    4. THUMBING MY WAY
    5. PRESENT TENSE
    6. NAKED EYE
    7. DONT BE SHY
    8. OFF HE GOES
    9. IMMORTALITY
    10. LONG ROAD
    11. CRAZY MARY
    12. LOVE BOAT CAPTAIN
    13. BLUE, RED & GREY

Vol. 2
    1. TROUBLE
    2. DEAD MAN
    3. PARTING WAYS
    4. TIMELESS MELODY
    5. UNTITLED
    6. WISHLIST
    7. FOOTSTEPS
    8. BLACK
    9. CROWN OF THORNS
    10. FAITHFUL
    11. HIDE YOUR LOVE AWAY
    12. THE KIDS ARE ALRIGHT
    13. I AM A PATRIOT
    14. INDIFFERENCE

Vol. 3
    1. OCEANS
    2. NOTHINGMAN
    3. HARVEST MOON
    4. HARD TO IMAGINE
    5. ALL THOSE YESTERDAYS
    6. DRIFTING
    7. ALL OR NONE
    8. GIMME SOME TRUTH
    9. MAN OF THE HOUR
    10. EVERYDAY PEOPLE
    11. LET MY LOVE OPEN THE DOOR
    12. YELLOW LEDBETTER

That's a pretty bad ass 3 volumes. Are there any solo versions of Driftin' from any official bootlegs out there? I was going to use Boston III but it isn't solo. Was it OK City where he did it in '03?
  • Options
    PJSEMPREPJSEMPRE Posts: 687
    Great compilation, ledvedderman!
    I think the name "Campfire Singalongs" is very good.
    Let's say knowledge is a tree, yeah.
    It's growing up just like me.
  • Options
    JordyWordyJordyWordy Posts: 2,257
    sure was oklahoma 03 where they played it (main set too i think)....dont have boot to hand so cant remember if its solo.

nice job
  • Options
    I would like to hear this, looks pretty kick ass, any update since the post?
    Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."
  • Options
    SeaTut73SeaTut73 Posts: 458
    bump.
    --a--

i'm like an opening band for the sun...
    www.archive73.blogspot.com
  • Options
    yielderyielder Posts: 160

Here's the "set list":

Gone
    Trouble
    Patriot
    You're True
    Can't Keep
    Dead Man
    Kids Are Alright
    No Woman, No Cry
    Don't Be Shy
    Blue, Red, Grey
    Soon Forget
    Forever Young
    Last Kiss
    Hide Your Love Away
    Growin' Up
    Picture In A Frame
    Gimme Some Truth
    Thumbing My Way
    I Won't Back Down
    No More

dont you have other things to do than just thinking a month to set up a set list for someone else ? Thats just crazy, .... get a life ... and i mean .. get a real life!
    Greets Dave
    Antwerp -Belgium- Europe
  • Options
    yielder wrote:
    dont you have other things to do than just thinking a month to set up a set list for someone else ? Thats just crazy, .... get a life ... and i mean .. get a real life!

Wow, what a dick response.
  • Options
    that's a good Idea... it'd be great!
    "You're the eve of my destruction in the garden of fears"
  • Options
    Wow, what a dick response.

come on a month !
    thats just over the top !
    pj would say ( that man is crazy !! )

sorry, but it is like it is..
    Greets Dave
    Antwerp -Belgium- Europe
  • Options
    each to their own.
  • Options
    yielder wrote:

Well, I have been working 50+ hours a week, ruined my marriage, had three heart attacks, and nearly drove my car into my local gas pumps because of the stress from this project. By "working on for over a month" I mean in between, work, buying a house, charity work, political campaigns, and the day to day duties of being a new husband. Heaven forbid someone put a little time into something to have a quality product to share w/ fans.

To those that are still interested I'm sorry for the delay. The project is 100% done, I just need to wait to get my other work computer back that has the program I use to export playlists from my mp3 player so I can zip it and yousendit.
  • Options
    Music editing seems like a great skill to have and I can't wait to hear the results from the ledvedderman!
  • Options
    Well, I have been working 50+ hours a week, ruined my marriage, had three heart attacks, and nearly drove my car into my local gas pumps because of the stress from this project. By "working on for over a month" I mean in between, work, buying a house, charity work, political campaigns, and the day to day duties of being a new husband. Heaven forbid someone put a little time into something to have a quality product to share w/ fans.

To those that are still interested I'm sorry for the delay. The project is 100% done, I just need to wait to get my other work computer back that has the program I use to export playlists from my mp3 player so I can zip it and yousendit.

okay, i'm also a workaholic, but thats my job i get money for doing that
    Greets Dave
    Antwerp -Belgium- Europe
  • Options
    i think the fact that he's put together a compilation album that most fans seem to want is brilliant, and who are you to judge how someone spends their spare time? you made your point. everyone else on here made theirs and thinks the compilation is great.

take all the time it needs ledved
  • Options
    that is truly a genius idea, i love it. i will check this out for sure wen u release it. Thanks for it in advance!!
    My god its been so long, never dreamed we'd return.
  • Options
    Tight set list.

Very nice.
    Oh he fills it up with the love of a girl...
  • Options
    yielder wrote:

What's this money thing you speak of? Those of us who enjoy doing things for others don't understand the concept. I thank you for your valuable input...
  • Options
    yielder wrote:

Do you get paid for telling people on this board how they should spend their time?
    Using the word "methinks" in your message board posts doesn't make you look smart.
  • Options
    Can't wait for the finished product.
    "I wish I was the full moon... you kept your house keys on" - Wishlist (Melbourne '03)
  • Options
    yielder, y does it matter worth shit to you wat this man chooses to do, especially if it doesnt concern you watsoever. if he wants to spend free time creating a concert to share FOR FREE with everyone on here, y is that a bad thing?
    My god its been so long, never dreamed we'd return.
  • Options
    hailhail82 wrote:
    Do you get paid for telling people on this board how they should spend their time?

No, would you like to pay me for it?

I dont want to bash you guys but its all about the music.
    if you are putting something together, i dont want to know how long it took for you. When you say something like that it seems that you want more credit for the time spending on that than something else and lets face it .. its not your music its pj's or eddie vedder's music or someone else. not yours.

i've been on this board for many years... and the last year less more time.
    I love reading story's about PJ but sometimes i get the feeling that there are some people who doesnt know the difference in reallity anymore.
    They are to obsessed with PJ and that is not a heathly thing.

You know what, i was just suprised thats all and my reaction is over the top.
    but i've said it and nothing or someone is going to undue that.

i dont mean anything mean by it... but stay heathly.
    greets
    Greets Dave
    Antwerp -Belgium- Europe
  • Options
    yielder wrote:
    if you are putting something together, i dont want to know how long it took for you. When you say something like that it seems that you want more credit for the time spending on that than something else and lets face it .. its not your music its pj's or eddie vedder's music or someone else. not yours.

Yeah, I put the time length in there because I wanted to toot my own horn. You got me nailed. I demand that everyone file this on their iPod as "ledvedderman's Eddie solo show that ledvedderman took a couple months to create then ledvedderman bragged about how long it tookso everyone would know how much time ledvedderman spent on making this ledvedderman Eddie collection together" bootleg. Jesus.

It was either wanting to toot my own horn or to keep the people who PM'd me about it (when I posted I was thinking about doing this) up to speed on the progress. You're probably right though, I get off on people complimenting me on the bootleg...now I need a towel
  • Options
    lockedlocked Boston Posts: 4,004
    this is an awesome idea..

Just one suggestion..

Grab the solo version of Ed doing "Naked Eye" too..

sound quality is great on that one..
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • Options
    locked wrote:
    this is an awesome idea..

Just one suggestion..

Grab the solo version of Ed doing "Naked Eye" too..

sound quality is great on that one..

where can one find that?