Options

Ed Save Big Wave For San Diego!

PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,799
edited June 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
ed, U wrote the first lyrics to the demos after surfing in san diego. it's only right to save the debut of Big Wave for san diego! just think about it. ;)

:p

"I GOT ME A BIG WAVE, RIDE ME A BIG WAVE, GOT ME A BIG WAAAAAAAAAAVE!"
I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    wait to debut Big Wave in San Diego! it belongs there...save something for the west coast!
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    hey hey... Philly right?

... oh and on Big Wave.... yep.... it's reaks San Diego..... we'll see
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    hey hey... Philly right?

haha...NO...that was "someone" passing themself off as me...but there's only ONE me and they don't compare. Evil Closet Monkey, i'll meet U on leg 2. :)
  • Options
    bmarsh10bmarsh10 Posts: 168
    Save Big wave for Diego, that would be cool, I hope it is going to be a great show, Make it a good homecoming for Matt and Eddie. Im also going to the Fabulous Forum both nights, those shows are going to rock!
  • Options
    bmarsh10 wrote:
    Save Big wave for Diego, that would be cool, I hope it is going to be a great show, Make it a good homecoming for Matt and Eddie. Im also going to the Fabulous Forum both nights, those shows are going to rock!

they ALWAYS bring it for San Diego. they are ALWAYS my favorite shows out here. also, lots of history at the forum...pearl jam are only going to add to the legacy of the forum. can't wait!

SAVE BIG WAVE FOR SAN DIEGO!
  • Options
    merkinballmerkinball Posts: 2,262
    ... and they should tag it with a little Gremmie Out of Control, Cowabunga!
    "You're no help," he told the lime. This was unfair. It was only a lime; there was nothing special about it at all. It was doing the best it could.

http://www.last.fm/user/merkinball/
    spotify:user:merkinball
  • Options
    the ONLY place Big Wave should debut!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    krzzzymarykrzzzymary Posts: 458
    PJammin' wrote:
    ed, U wrote the first lyrics to the demos after surfing in san diego. it's only right to save the debut of Big Wave for san diego! just think about it. ;)

"I GOT ME A BIG WAVE, RIDE ME A BIG WAVE, GOT ME A BIG WAAAAAAAAAAVE!"

Nope .... sorry
    He wrote the lyrics here ..... my friend saw him ..... in a bar .... with his head burried in his notebook ......seriously
    "You can bomb the world to pieces but you can't bomb into peace"
    Michael Franti
  • Options
    krzzzymary wrote:
    Nope .... sorry
    He wrote the lyrics here ..... my friend saw him ..... in a bar .... with his head burried in his notebook ......seriously

maybe for Big Wave. i'm talking about the first tape he was sent before they became Pearl Jam. it all started in San Diego. ;)
  • Options
    krzzzymarykrzzzymary Posts: 458
    PJammin' wrote:
    maybe for Big Wave. i'm talking about the first tape he was sent before they became Pearl Jam. it all started in San Diego. ;)

oops sorry .....
    it's still early here

yeah ... your right ...... i think s.d. holds a special place in his heart .... more than any other place.
    "You can bomb the world to pieces but you can't bomb into peace"
    Michael Franti
  • Options
    KaddikatKaddikat Posts: 1,194
    I heard it via soundcheck 2times in camden. FUCKING SICK... ITS GOOD. ME LIKES IT A LOT :D:D:D I cant wait to hear it within a show.. :eek:

DAMN!!!! BEAT THAT FUNKY ASS BASS JEFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D
    **Get outa my way, just step aside, or pay the price ~ AC/DC**

You make me feel uncalm and I think I like it - 311

JEFF ROX MY SOX!

"Jeff is just a badass all the way across the board" ~aNiMaL~

"Chill out Kaddikat"
  • Options
    krzzzymary wrote:
    oops sorry .....
    it's still early here

yeah ... your right ...... i think s.d. holds a special place in his heart .... more than any other place.

it's ok! i'm not opposed to hawaii...it belongs there too...but that date isn't announced yet and the san diego date is closer. :D
  • Options
    Kaddikat wrote:
    I heard it via soundcheck 2times in camden. FUCKING SICK... ITS GOOD. ME LIKES IT A LOT :D:D:D I cant wait to hear it within a show.. :eek:

DAMN!!!! BEAT THAT FUNKY ASS BASS JEFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

did someone say JEFF wrote it? :D U HEARD IT DURING SOUNDCHECK? me likes THAT a lot! BEAT OUR FUNKY ASSES JEFF WITH THAT BASS ON THE WEST COAST. :D:D:D
  • Options
    a BIG WAVE's coming to San Diego! the wave WILL break here!
  • Options
    Got me a big wave today, in Orange County, but it is close enough to San Diego, SAVE THE WAVE FOR DIEGO !!
  • Options
    TonykinTonykin Posts: 252
    I'm crossing fingers & praying for a big wave in San Diego!!

"... Tan suato mi'jo!!"

-Salomón & Artemisa Vargas
  • Options
    I like this idea.
    Mike

I'm learning to fly, but I ain't got wings
    Coming down is the hardest thing
  • Options
    eclecticeclectic Posts: 244
    PJammin' wrote:

"I GOT ME A BIG WAVE, RIDE ME A BIG WAVE, GOT ME A BIG
    WAAAAAAAAAAVE!"

I love BIG WAVE,but I am in the UK so hopin it might be on the setlist at READING along with BRAIN OF J and LIGHT YEARS!! Pleeeeeeeeeez.
    Can't wait totally starved of PJ live over here!!
    'All the rusted signs,we ignore throughout our lives,
    Choosing the shiny ones instead'

Reading 06 - Torino 06 - Wembley 07
  • Options
    Oceans, Learning to Fly, then Big Wave, this would be a good start for San Diego, America's Finest City