pick a random 10clubber

juan lesterjuan lester Posts: 321
edited December 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
and shoot him or her a pm wishing them a great holiday season. even better maybe someone you've had a disagreement with. so nice to get seasons greetings from unexpected places. i just hung my lights and am feeling a little more into the christmas spirit.

now to puff the peace pipe and watch 'elf'.

merry christmas everyone!
uke can save the world
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• and shoot him or her a pm wishing them a great holiday season. even better maybe someone you've had a disagreement with. so nice to get seasons greetings from unexpected places. i just hung my lights and am feeling a little more into the christmas spirit.

now to puff the peace pipe and watch 'elf'.

merry christmas everyone!

SANTA? I KNOW HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Elf. I love being on the peace pipe and watching Elf even more!

Happy Holidays!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    I actually just did, to two of them, elwayvedder and Aunt Cheryl, I just met them both and they contributed to a clothing drive I'm coordinating here at work.

The generosity of PJ fans never ceases to amaze me!

Have a safe and happy holiday season, ALL OF YOU.
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    I would but think they would go ignored like every message sent since before the Summer started. :mrgreen:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i have 50 pages of pm's to delete as it is...please no more...thanks in advance....

and if you do choose to send one, i'll send you something nasty in return....you have been warned :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    Can I pick someone to share my peace pipe with?
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    81 wrote:

and if you do choose to send one, i'll send you something nasty in return....you have been warned :P
    Lemonparty? :lol:
  • i sent a private package already for that..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • when they remake 'it's a wonderful life', the role of 'mr. potter' should be played by a smoking baby.

"and merry christmas to you . . . in jail!"

come to think of it that might be hilarious.

dimi, you treat every day like christmas - 10c mvp.
    uke can save the world
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    81 wrote:
    i have 50 pages of pm's to delete as it is...please no more...thanks in advance....

You do realize that everybody that reads this is now going to send you a Holiday PM right? I know I just did.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    81 wrote:

You do realize that everybody that reads this is now going to send you a Holiday PM right? I know I just did.

:lol: I'm considering it.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    81 wrote:

:lol: I'm considering it.

Be warned, he wasn't joking about sending something nasty. And I don't mean he said something colorful, he sent a gross picture.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    done ;)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    heed the warning...
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Here's a hint. If you're going to get 81 a Christmas gift you need not get him any treats that are high in fiber.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Here's a hint. If you're going to get 81 a Christmas gift you need not get him any treats that are high in fiber.

don't get him any ExLax either...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless