Yankees tickets for a game in April

spread_the_jamspread_the_jam Posts: 93
edited December 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
next April we're coming over from Belgium for another visit to NYC and would like to attend a Yankees game.
Looking at their calendar, the season opening game on Friday the 13th is the only game we can attend (leaving again on Saturday).
What are my best chances of getting (reasonably priced but good) tickets? and/or when do the pre-sales start?
This land is mine, this land is free, I'll do what I want but irresponsibly

#192XXX
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    just an FYI, opening day are typically sell outs....

i'm not sure who sells yankee's tickets, but i would find out and find out when they go on sale and buy them asap
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,729
    It will most definitely be sold out but you should be able to find decent priced tickets, depending on what reasonablly priced means to you. Not sure how familiar you are with baseball but it's against the Angels who just picked up the best player in baseball so it should be fun.

Through my Yankees ticket package, I would probably be able to get you tickets for face value. It wouldn't be for a couple months though, probably. PM me if you would like me to look into it.
  • I know that, but opening day is the only day we can attend (they start that week with away games when we're there)
    yes I'm familiar with baseball, played it myself for 13+ years, but not that familiar with team drafts

#192XXX
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,729
    I know that, but opening day is the only day we can attend (they start that week with away games when we're there)
    yes I'm familiar with baseball, played it myself for 13+ years, but not that familiar with team drafts

Nice, yeah, opening day would be the most fun as well, since there are always pregame ceremonies and all. Like I said, happy to help with tickets, the public onsale probably won't happen until February or so.
  • Cliffy6745 wrote:
    I know that, but opening day is the only day we can attend (they start that week with away games when we're there)

Nice, yeah, opening day would be the most fun as well, since there are always pregame ceremonies and all. Like I said, happy to help with tickets, the public onsale probably won't happen until February or so.

pm send (well in 'outbox' atm, should reach you soon) :P

#192XXX