All 10c Members unable to get Euro Pre/General Sale Tickets

edited December 2011 in The Porch
Can we all use the this tread to make the 10c aware of how many of us were unable to purchase tickets that we were intitled to before any general sales.

My end result from 10c/Pearl Jam would at most be to release more tickets/Extra Date(Non festival), These shows don't start for another SIX months, surely there is something else they can do apart from selling our tickets to the gerenal public.

Myself i am hoping for Manchester Tickets tomorrow and will be extremly disapointed as i've paid my right for two of those tickets.

It would be nice(hoping) if the 10c can sort this farse out for members that weren't so fortunate.

- ONLY ONE POST NEEDED AS THIS WOULD BE A WASTE OF TIME
- STATE THE SHOW/S YOU WANTED TO ATTEND

Maybe a waste of time but there's always hope, Good luck to those purchasing in the public sales.
If i was ever the problem, i'd certainly never admit it...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• sounds good.

At this time I got no tickets for

OSLO
    & STOCKHOLM
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,138
    Can we all use the this tread to make the 10c aware of how many of us were unable to purchase tickets that we were intitled to before any general sales.

My end result from 10c/Pearl Jam would at most be to release more tickets/Extra Date(Non festival), These shows don't start for another SIX months, surely there is something else they can do apart from selling our tickets to the gerenal public.

Myself i am hoping for Manchester Tickets tomorrow and will be extremly disapointed as i've paid my right for two of those tickets.

It would be nice(hoping) if the 10c can sort this farse out for members that weren't so fortunate.

Maybe a waste of time but there's always hope, Good luck to those purchasing in the public sales.

although i agree with 90% of what your saying, what i bolded really annoys me, no member has a right to tickets, we have an oppurtinity for tickets, this just makes you seem entitled

no offense meant honestly, and its not just you and you are by no means the worst of them, i just felt that i had to point this out

and hope you get your tickets tommorow

edit

oh and have one berlin, need another, and probably need 2 amsterdamn and possibly 2 stockholm
  • boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    satansbed wrote:

although i agree with 90% of what your saying, what i bolded really annoys me, no member has a right to tickets, we have an oppurtinity for tickets, this just makes you seem entitled

no offense meant honestly, and its not just you and you are by no means the worst of them, i just felt that i had to point this out

and hope you get your tickets tommorow

edit

oh and have one berlin, need another, and probably need 2 amsterdamn and possibly 2 stockholm

+1. None of us are entitled to tickets.
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    i believe you are entitled to a lock.....congradulations on your success
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:

You changed that while I was replying! :lol:
    1992 - 3/2 Southend Esplanade, 4/2 London Borderline, 21/2 Manchester International II, 25/2 Nottingham Rock City, 26/2 Birmingham Edwards No.8, 27/2 Bradford Queens Hall, 28/2 London ULU, 6/6 London Finsbury Park
    2000 - 4/6 Manchester Evening News Arena
    2006 - 20/4 London Astoria, 25/8 Leeds Festival
    2009 - 17/8 Manchester Evening News Arena
    2010 - 25/6 Hard Rock Calling
    2012 - 20/6 Manchester Arena, 21/6 Manchester Arena, EV 28/7 Manchester Apollo
    2014 - 8/7 Leeds Arena, 11/7 Milton Keynes
    2018 - 18/6 London O2 Arena, 19/6 London O2 Arena, 14/7 NOS Alive
    2022 - 8/7 Hyde Park, 9/7 Hyde Park
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    defsteve wrote:
    81 wrote:

You changed that while I was replying! :lol:

ninja edit
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • MudfestMudfest Posts: 1,015
    lock in 3...2...1.....
    ===
    "OH Canada...You are so Beautiful when you are Drunk." Eddie
    1993-08-14 Gimli Mb Motorsport Park
    03-05-30 Vanc;05-09-08 Wpg
    05-09-07 Sask Sk;05-09-04 Calg
    05-09-05 Edm Alb;05-09-02 Vanc
    06-07-02/ 03 Denver 1 + 2;06-10-21/22 Bridge 1 +2
    4/3 + 4/2/08 Vanc Vedder ; 6/24+25 MSG /Toronto 09/buffalo 10/EV Chic 1-2
    Mudfest wrote:
    lock in 3...2...1.....

trap1mv7qw.gif
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg