Arms Aloft in Aberdeen...literally!

edited December 2011 in Given To Fly (live)
After the ticketing fiasco I was really losing faith that I wouldn't be able to secure tickets for the Manchester show but I managed to get a pair of tickets (seating) this morning through TM (that's a bad word on here isn't it, hence the abbreviation teehee!)
I will probably chance my luck at standing tickets tomorrow too but at least I'll have seating to fall back on if I don't have any luck with that. I don't mind either way, I'm just happy to be able to see the band.

This'll be my first Pearl Jam show and I can't wait to see fellow fans. This will be a show I'll never forget!!!

I am the most chuffed lassie in all of Aberdeen! :D
PJ Manchester MEN - 20.06.12
PJ Manchester MEN - 21.06.12
EV Manchester O2 Apollo - 28.07.12
PJ Leeds Arena - 08.07.14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• After the ticketing fiasco I was really losing faith that I wouldn't be able to secure tickets for the Manchester show but I managed to get a pair of tickets (seating) this morning through TM (that's a bad word on here isn't it, hence the abbreviation teehee!)
    I will probably chance my luck at standing tickets tomorrow too but at least I'll have seating to fall back on if I don't have any luck with that. I don't mind either way, I'm just happy to be able to see the band.

This'll be my first Pearl Jam show and I can't wait to see fellow fans. This will be a show I'll never forget!!!

Well done on getting tickets for your 1st show.

You won't be alone in being from Aberdeen. 2 of us from Aberdeen heading down to the show. Can't wait.
    Dublin '06, Lisbon 1 '06, Lisbon 2 '06, London '07, Manchester '09, London '09, Dublin '10, Belfast '10, London '10, Manchester 1 '12, Manchester 2 '12, Berlin 1 '12, Berlin 2 '12, Amsterdam 1 '14, Amsterdam 2 '14, Berlin '14, Leeds '14, London 1 '18, Prague '18, Krakow '18, Berlin '18, London 2 '18, London 1 '22, London 2 '22, Budapest '22, Amsterdam 2 '22
  • After the ticketing fiasco I was really losing faith that I wouldn't be able to secure tickets for the Manchester show but I managed to get a pair of tickets (seating) this morning through TM (that's a bad word on here isn't it, hence the abbreviation teehee!)

Not anymore its not :lol:

Glad you got tickets this morning!

You will love you your first PJ show, :) My first show was Paris 2006, thought it was a really good set!

:mrgreen:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates