The site is painfully slow...

DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
edited December 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
I know the site was pretty much uneseable yesterday but has anyone else noticed how slow it is today or is it maybe just my computer?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,412
    it's not just you. they should just shut the whole thing down & rebuild it. there are only 202 people online now & there isn't a sale going on. ugh.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    mfc2006 wrote:
    it's not just you. they should just shut the whole thing down & rebuild it. there are only 202 people online now & there isn't a sale going on. ugh.
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    must.............................................submit.........................................reply.......................

Its like running in quicksand
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    I thought we were paying more money in dues so the site would be faster...

And it would be easier to get tickets to shows.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,934
    Enkidu wrote:

No no no. We're offered the OPTION of paying more , but for THAT we get a shirt and a physical holiday single that comes almost 2 months from the end ofthe following year!!!!! Ex. holiday single for 2010 comes in NOVEMBER 2011!!!!!

My vote goes to pay $50 for a membership they GIVE us a PJ20 WEEKEND DVD of both nights!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Enkidu wrote:

No no no. We're offered the OPTION of paying more , but for THAT we get a shirt and a physical holiday single that comes almost 2 months from the end ofthe following year!!!!! Ex. holiday single for 2010 comes in NOVEMBER 2011!!!!!

My vote goes to pay $50 for a membership they GIVE us a PJ20 WEEKEND DVD of both nights!!!

mickeyrat...timeout time...go sit out on the porch... ;)

And yes...it's slow...like molasses...
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
    Like a month of Sundays....
    Like a herd of turtles....
    :lol::lol::lol:

now see that was supposed to show up between your comments!! :lol:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    it's a conspiracy between the 10c and the saboteurs
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

:think: 81, maybe it has something to do with The Price Is Right. What do you think, DS1119?
    81 wrote:

:think: 81, maybe it has something to do with The Price Is Right. What do you think, DS1119?

Bob Barker...:think:

might be on to something
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

Bob Barker...:think:

might be on to something

Well, for one, no member of PJ has ever been on the show...at least not from what I have seen... :oops: :lol:
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Pretty sure it's got something to do with 81 changing his avatar again.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)

don't you have an interview to do
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

:shock: :think: That didn't even occur to me.... :lol:
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,713
    DS1119 wrote:
    I know the site was pretty much uneseable yesterday but has anyone else noticed how slow it is today or is it maybe just my computer?
    No joke! I noticed that yesterday and posted about it in the "technical" section and that took so long to post it felt like tomorrow and now I'm not sure what day it is. Thursday, right? :lol::lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    81 wrote:

Don't bother me. I've been looking into this for the past four hours. Continue on...
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

Don't bother me. I've been looking into this for the past four hours. Continue on...

:shock: 4 hours? On the 10C thing or the TPIR thing?

Since you must know. The whole Price is Right thing has been an ongoing investigation of mine for about six weeks. Late last night I did make the TPIR connection with the 10c but I didn't want to disclsose. "Officialy" I have been investigating this connection for about 4 hours. Got it?
    DS1119 wrote:

Since you must know. The whole Price is Right thing has been an ongoing investigation of mine for about six weeks. Late last night I did make the TPIR connection with the 10c but I didn't want to disclsose. "Officialy" I have been investigating this connection for about 4 hours. Got it?

OH! Sorry...carry on...didn't mean to upset you... :(
    DS1119 wrote:

:lol: Not upsetting at all. Just filling you in on my "investigation". :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:

DS1119 wrote:
    :lol: Not upsetting at all. Just filling you in on my "investigation". :lol:

...people have been a just little bit edgy over the last few days...I just was couldn't be sure... :lol::lol: :wave: Keep up the good work :thumbup:

...people have been a just little bit edgy over the last few days...I just was couldn't be sure... :lol::lol: :wave: Keep up the good work :thumbup:

I'm on it.

inspector_gadget.jpg
    DS1119 wrote:
    inspector_gadget.jpg

and the gayest post of the day award goes to......

btw, are we allowed to call stuff gay now a days.... :roll:

:P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    inspector_gadget.jpg

and the gayest post of the day award goes to......

btw, are we allowed to call stuff gay now a days.... :roll:

:P

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: