Options

Another Review of Mansfield 1

IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,649
edited July 2008 in Given To Fly (live)

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Ohana x2  Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pjdmb1pjdmb1 Posts: 33
    thnx for posting this

Both shows were awsome as usual..i never leave a pj show feeling dissapointed ...as most of us dont.

I like at the end that he shit on comcast a little....the cops were cracking down a bit too much...especially on saturday!!
  • Options
    i like how u can tell that he actually knows something about hte band or took the time to do some research about them. all too often i read these reviews where the person is shocked that they did 2 encores, or totally blown away with the crowd singing the first verse in better man

Having been there i agree with most of what he said, a solid show
    "Pussies no more"
    "Johnny we miss, Pete your still the greatest"
  • Options
    Thanks for checking out the review, and thanks for the positive feedback. I've done my Pearl Jam research over the course of about 8 shows now. This one was definitely solid, but it can't top the one I saw at State College in 2003, and I'm sure we all have our favorites.

Keep checking BMS for all your music news and concert information.

Jed @ bostonmusicspotlight.com
  • Options
    IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,649
    Thanks for checking out the review, and thanks for the positive feedback. I've done my Pearl Jam research over the course of about 8 shows now. This one was definitely solid, but it can't top the one I saw at State College in 2003, and I'm sure we all have our favorites.

Keep checking BMS for all your music news and concert information.

Jed @ bostonmusicspotlight.com

I check the site out every day - keep up the great work!

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Ohana x2  Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    gozzo5058gozzo5058 Posts: 611
    Thanks for posting...much appreciated!
    s

Montreal/98, Toronto/00'03'05'06x2, Brad Toronto/02, Buffalo/03, Kitchener/05, London/05, Hamilton/05, Late Show Taping/06, Cleveland/06, Pittsburgh/06, Bridge School Benefit Concert/06, Hartford/08, Mansfield 1/08, EV Montreal/08x2, EV Toronto/08x2...