canpar.ca

8181 Posts: 58,276
edited December 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
anybody know anything about this company?

i have something coming from Canada...and have a tracking number

nothing has been udpated since it was picked up a few days ago....any idea on how long it will take to get from Winnipeg to Chicagoland.
81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    We use that company to ship out packages and mail at work. I have no complaints about them at all. They're another Purolator type courier. I'm not sure how long it'll take to get to you, but it should definitely be faster then regualar mail.
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    We use that company to ship out packages and mail at work. I have no complaints about them at all. They're another Purolator type courier. I'm not sure how long it'll take to get to you, but it should definitely be faster then regualar mail.

do they ever update the tracking info?

it shows it was picked up around noon on monday...no update since?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • MudfestMudfest Posts: 1,025
    we used them at work too.
    they should be fine
    ===
    "OH Canada...You are so Beautiful when you are Drunk." Eddie
    1993-08-14 Gimli Mb Motorsport Park
    03-05-30 Vanc;05-09-08 Wpg
    05-09-07 Sask Sk;05-09-04 Calg
    05-09-05 Edm Alb;05-09-02 Vanc
    06-07-02/ 03 Denver 1 + 2;06-10-21/22 Bridge 1 +2
    4/3 + 4/2/08 Vanc Vedder ; 6/24+25 MSG /Toronto 09/buffalo 10/EV Chic 1-2
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    They should be updating your tracking for sure.... Maybe give them a little more time with the holiday season etc., but don't stress.... I've never had a bad experience with them.
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Aero83_Aero83_ Posts: 933
    Never seen or heard of them. Maybe the admins use them sometime, maybe call them
    ...10/31/09, 05/21/10, Peru, Los Angeles
    from Winnipeg to Toronto to Detroit. :lol:

now if they could only get my address corrected...fuck me.

emailed the seller and they said they would contact Canpar to fix it....still shows the wrong address....emailed Canpar twice, once yesterday AM and once this AM and nothing, although they say the respond to all emails in 8 hours or less.

:roll:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    81 wrote:
    although they say the respond to all emails in 8 hours or less.

Are you taking into account the exchange rate. :D
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    although they say the respond to all emails in 8 hours or less.

Are you taking into account the exchange rate. :D

:lol:

that cost a % :x

a call to them resolved the issue.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg