Options

You poor Spaniards!!!!

DopeyBoyDopeyBoy Posts: 170
edited September 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I thought you were gonna get an "Esta Bien" tag on Daughter for sure! I definately was hoping, cause Its Okay is a great tag, but for some reason I like it even better in spanish.

But seriously, you guys got some kick-ass shows. I would've killed to have been at that Barcelona show.

Rock on!!!!!

Peace
:-p
"Six million dollars we turned down, to prevent our song to be sung by a cock" E.V. - San Diego, June 5, 2003
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Esta bien is my favorite Daughter tag ever! :D I love it in Spanish; its so much better! I actually heard the story behind that tag in Mexico from Mexican fans I met in Europe! That tag belongs to only Mexico!! :)
    EvilClosetMonkey is my hero, he is AWESOME!!!!!!
  • Options
    Esta bien is my favorite Daughter tag ever! :D I love it in Spanish; its so much better! I actually heard the story behind that tag in Mexico from Mexican fans I met in Europe! That tag belongs to only Mexico!! :)

Yeah, I don't know why its better in spanish, but it really is...I'd be curious to hear that story though!!!

I know it belongs in Mexico, but its just so damn good that I was hoping that the spaniards would be lucky enough to get it...oh well, maybe next time ;)

Peace
    "Six million dollars we turned down, to prevent our song to be sung by a cock" E.V. - San Diego, June 5, 2003
  • Options
    DopeyBoy wrote:
    Yeah, I don't know why its better in spanish, but it really is...I'd be curious to hear that story though!!!

I know it belongs in Mexico, but its just so damn good that I was hoping that the spaniards would be lucky enough to get it...oh well, maybe next time ;)

Peace

Yeah, the story is that mexican fans translate the famous "It`s OK" tag in a sheet or something in back december. They threw it on stage and Ed sung it. Just great, incredible!!
    22/11/05 Santiago, Chile
    23/11/05 Santiago, Chile
    13/07/06 Santa Barbara, CA
    15-16-18/07/06 San Francisco, CA
  • Options
    chileanmen wrote:
    Yeah, the story is that mexican fans translate the famous "It`s OK" tag in a sheet or something in back december. They threw it on stage and Ed sung it. Just great, incredible!!

Yes, but it wasn't like they threw it and Ed sand it right then and there. They gave it to Eddie in Monterrey (the first show in Mexico) and Ed ended up doing it in for the Mexico City shows. I think it's awesome. I met one of the people who translated it! Very cool.
    EvilClosetMonkey is my hero, he is AWESOME!!!!!!