What time are 10c members queuing?

||Release_Me||||Release_Me|| Posts: 1,871
edited August 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I have 10c tickets to Lisbon I, Paris, and Milan. I have no idea how many members there are in each place, so what time are you folks planning on lining up on the day?
"This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    I have the same question and I have no idea...
    I assume there will be around 1000 tenclub tickets... ? No ?
    If so, it will certainly not take a while to get tickets.
    I think I will go for 3 pm, and everybody should have his tickets around 4 or 4.30...
    If everybody has a better idea, let us know.
    Thanks.
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Julien wrote:
    I think I will go for 3 pm, and everybody should have his tickets around 4 or 4.30...
    Thanks.

Sounds good to me, thanks for the reply.

If anyone has any more info, please share!
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    well i believe according to the 10c e-mail in regards to picking up tix, you can get 10c tix as early as 3:30/15:30. so theoretically, i guess the queue could start then. yikes. i really just want to go and ENJOY italy, but the idea of getting up close, especially in front of ed.......:eek: it's such a tough call. hahaha. so yea, i really can't say. i think for the bologna show i'll check it out early, see the queue....and since i have a few days there, that may be the city i wait early. the idea of standing out in the hot sun for hours on end, before the show even starts...bleh. i am getting old. ;) so yea, let's not all get crazy lining up half the day. :p

i DO wonder how many 10c tix were sold for each show, but they never release such info for whatever reason. would be cool to know, but yea, i hope there's not too many of us. just enough to be LOUD. :cool: also too remember even tho we get early entry, others can still make ther way to the front...shall be interesting to say the least. :)

*correct time.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• heallvenheallven Posts: 68
    I'll be so excited that I'll wait in front of the office for the opening... just to make sure this is not a dream and I'm actually a part of this :-)
  • PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    well i believe according to the 10c e-mail in regards to picking up tix, you can get 10c tix as early as noon. so theoretically, i guess the queue could start then. yikes. i really just want to go and ENJOY italy, but the idea of getting up close, especially in front of ed.......:eek: it's such a tough call. hahaha. so yea, i really can't say. i think for the bologna show i'll check it out early, see the queue....and since i have a few days there, that may be the city i wait early. the idea of standing out in the hot sun for hours on end, before the show even starts...bleh. i am getting old. ;) so yea, let's not all get crazy lining up half the day. :p

i DO wonder how many 10c tix were sold for each show, but they never release such info for whatever reason. would be cool to know, but yea, i hope there's not too many of us. just enough to be LOUD. :cool: also too remember even tho we get early entry, others can still make ther way to the front...shall be interesting to say the least. :)
    Teh email for 10c tickets states you pick up tickets from only 3 hours before doors open...so around 3-4pm depending on the venue.
  • SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    Julien wrote:
    Thanks.

I figured to have lunch in the area snd check out teh line abut 3 pm. Tix open at 4 pm right? I thought that's what the email said.
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    Pegasus wrote:
    Teh email for 10c tickets states you pick up tickets from only 3 hours before doors open...so around 3-4pm depending on the venue.

eh, i just looked again...you're right! i don't know where i got noon from. :o haha. all the italian shows, p/u 10c tix at 3:30/15:30 at the earliest, and early entry at 6:15/18:15.

sorry about the misinformation there in my earlier post. well, it would be nice if no one really queued until 3-3:30....b/c even that when you think about it at least 5 hours before pearl jam will ever hit the stage. that's a looonnngggg time. haha.

my main concern is, how hot will it be? thus meaning i will want to drink a lot of water...then when we finally get in and i claim a spot, hopefully a good one, i hope i won't need to be running to pee. :p ahhh, what issues.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow