The first movie sucked.
Does this one look any better? http://youtu.be/bSX2oxLdcWA
Bruce Willis :)
The Rock :|
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• looks way better
  • jshinjshin Posts: 1,759
    I had no interest in the first one... The trailer for this one is at least entertaining... Was Major Bludd in the first one?
    I ain't got no fly'n shoes..

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    They canned the first director and brought in a new guy ... whose most famous accomplishment was the Justin Bieber movie and a bunch of dance flicks. :(

Can you smell what the Rock is cooking?

Yes, yes I can.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyIayRXnPo4bga4KM2xOadUOWvjTXvXsHpx0rfvA39fXLipk9Kig
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
  • this is gonna suck. and ive been a huge gi joe fan since the 80s and its still one of the things from my childhood i still have an interest in. still read the comics, keep up with the toyline (dont buy every figure), etc. and it really sucks they cant make a decent movie.

the cobra flags on the white house was done recently in the comics. in fact cobra commander takes over the government by pretending to be the president if i remember right, they orders the shut down of gi joe and lunches a failed attack on their base. seems sorta like whats in the trailer but hollywood will screw it up. i havent read they are using the story from the end of devil dues run, but it sure looks that way.
  • Jason P wrote:
    They canned the first director and brought in a new guy ... whose most famous accomplishment was the Justin Bieber movie and a bunch of dance flicks. :(
    Is there more damning testimony than THAT?!
    Cheers.
    'Cause you don't give blood and take it back again.
  • Dru_Cortez wrote:
    Jason P wrote:
    Is there more damning testimony than THAT?!
    Cheers.

yes but the writers are the guys behind zombieland.... scene of dancing zombies vs gi joe???