It's 2pm...do you know where

2»

Comments

• Rambis35Rambis35 Posts: 238
    I'm wholesome, I swear!
  • hmm... how to track down a wholesome person... not something I've ever attempted before
    I don't mean to offend anyone, a lot of what I say should be taken with a grain of salt... that said for most of you I'm a stranger on a computer on the other side of the world, don't give me that sort of power!
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    RKCNDY wrote:
    ahh but surely the more wholesome of us wouldn't be looking to buy drugs?

I'm not sure...who is the most wholesome person on the forum...let's ask them!

I'm pretty fuckin wholesome.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    DS1119 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    ahh but surely the more wholesome of us wouldn't be looking to buy drugs?

I'm not sure...who is the most wholesome person on the forum...let's ask them!

I'm pretty fuckin wholesome.

you drink you're not that wholesome
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    you drink you're not that wholesome

Just a nasty rumor and all heresay.
  • drink and lie! that is not wholesome
    I don't mean to offend anyone, a lot of what I say should be taken with a grain of salt... that said for most of you I'm a stranger on a computer on the other side of the world, don't give me that sort of power!
    drink and lie! that is not wholesome

:o :shock:
  • not to mention the obvious - lying about drinking!
    not to mention the obvious - lying about drinking!

:o:o:o:o:o
    DS1119 wrote:
    not to mention the obvious - lying about drinking!

:o:o:o:o:o

that's right mister...we got you red handed!

drinker
    lying
    lying about drinking

he's a car salesman too....you know what they say about them... ;)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • that they drink, lie, and lie about drinking?
    they lie about not being Nickelback fans....they really are

- Christopher McCandless
  • again with the small type... you're really sneaky aren't you?
    RKCNDY wrote:
    he's a car salesman too....you know what they say about them... ;)

What do they say about them?
  • well we can't tell because they say it behind their backs
    well we can't tell because they say it behind their backs

:lol::lol::lol:

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

Hate this perception so much actually. My salespeople are honest or they don't last. Wish I could say that about the typical car customer. They walk in my store and somehow think it's ok to lie and deceive. Never could figure this out. :?
    DS1119 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Hate this perception so much actually. My salespeople are honest or they don't last. Wish I could say that about the typical car customer. They walk in my store and somehow think it's ok to lie and deceive. Never could figure this out. :?

well...'this one time' I walked into a dealership...
    "hi what can we help you with?"
    "I am looking for a Honda Civic Sedan year XX-XX, under 90K miles, do you have one?"
    "no, but let me show you this Acura! and this Lexus!...want an SUV? you're a small lady, you would feel safer in a Hummer!"

:evil: :x

- Christopher McCandless
  • all sales are like that though not just cars... I used to work in sports marketing and the first thing you learnt was how to upsell
    RKCNDY wrote:
    "I am looking for a Honda Civic Sedan year XX-XX, under 90K miles, do you have one?"
    "no, but let me show you this Acura! and this Lexus!...want an SUV? you're a small lady, you would feel safer in a Hummer!"

Just doing their job. Just remember you went to them, they didn't go to you. They will show you everything they have until you decide to buy or leave. That's your ultimate power...just leave.
    DS1119 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Just doing their job. Just remember you went to them, they didn't go to you. They will show you everything they have until you decide to buy or leave. That's your ultimate power...just leave.

yeah...they had me fill out the customer card...and when they tried selling me the hummer I walked away from the sales table...they wouldn't stop calling me for a week.

and also when it's raining...they don't wanna come out to show you cars, or even bother to see if they have anything else...

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    and also when it's raining...they don't wanna come out to show you cars, or even bother to see if they have anything else...

That like 98% of the time in Washington right?
    DS1119 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

That like 98% of the time in Washington right?

yup... ;)

- Christopher McCandless