Options

Bad trader --> Shannon Davis in New Castle, DE

NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
edited December 2011 in Lost Dogs
I hate having to call someone out and I've been giving Shannon every chance to complete our trade. But Shannon has refused to reply to any of my PMs. I'm hoping someone out there can help or I can guilt him into completing our trade. I know there are bad trades here amongst the most of us who follow through. I just want to try this last resort to get the shirt I trade for.

We had agreed to a PJ shirt for PJ shirt trade on Nov 23. and would ship on Nov 25. The last time he responded to me was Nov 29. I've since sent messages that have not been responded to. He wasn't even reading them up until the last day or so even though he was coming on the board.

[Private messages deleted by Admin.]
tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
EV
Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
TOTD
LA 16
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Sorry to hear that man - although it's never too late to sort this out. Perhaps someone in the forum knows Shannon and can get an update on what happened.

I speak from previous experience, I've had some bad experiences trading that started off like yours, and now I'm friends with the guy because he admitted his mistake and set the record straight - vedderman72, what up.

So again, it's never to late to set the record straight. If anyone can help mediate (someone like our older members, Dave, Dimi, Kevin....) please do!
  • Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    Damn dude you may have called him out a little early. I've waited for over 2 months on deals sometimes and all have come through. Alright hope you get the shirt!!! Send it Shannon:)
  • Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    Damn dude you may have called him out a little early. I've waited for over 2 months on deals sometimes and all have come through. Alright hope you get the shirt!!! Send it Shannon:)

Thanks. I have sent a few PMs since the conversation I pasted above. He let them sit in his inbox for a week even though he was logging onto the board. He read them sometime in the past day or two and did not respond. I decided it was time to call him out since there was no "sorry, but it's coming" or "give me another week to make this right" PM from him. He's ignoring me. I even found his email and sent an email. No reply to that, either.

I hope he does complete his end of the deal and I will definitely post any retraction to make sure this doesn't keep others from dealing with him. I just didn't think I had any other recourse left after he read and didn't respond to me.
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
This discussion has been closed.