Options

I'm looking for someone I met in Lisbon, 2006 *pic included*

||Release_Me||||Release_Me|| Posts: 1,871
edited January 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
This is probably futile but it's been at the back of mind since September, 2006.

There was me, my girlfriend Naomi, and our friends Emma and Dave and we were sat in the general admission queue for the second show in Lisbon back in 2006. A guy came up to us and asked if he could sit with us so we happily told him to take a seat. We got talking and he said he was from Finland i think. But for the life of me we can't remember his name, eeeek!

Anyways, we took a photo or two of us all together but the strangest thing happened; as soon as we stood up the when the queue started moving the guy literally disappeared! We stood up, turned around and he was just nowhere to be found. We never saw him again and we've always wondered what happened to him!

He mentioned that he was a member of the forum but hardly posted, but if anyone knows who this is please let us know! I just want to say hey!

http://s260.photobucket.com/albums/ii20/admiremyclone/?action=view&current=n509212885_6429_6182.jpg

He's the third guy from the left, with the longish hair. username is admiremyclone and password is friends
"This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."