Options

Is there interest in the entire 2000 & 2003 set here?

markinsandmarkinsand Posts: 184
edited December 2011 in Lost Dogs
Is there any interest in the entire set, 2000 & 2003 tour boots? Every disc is in very good condition. I have no idea where to even start with a price. Let me know via pm or posting here if you are interested.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    I'm pretty sure there was someone offering quite a bit of stuff for some complete boot sets...
    I can't find the thread this second, but will look for ya when I get a chance!

Maybe this is the one I saw...viewtopic.php?f=20&t=175840
    Can't remember now...
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    thanks, I'd like to just package it all in 1 or 2 shipments...seeing if anyone wants the entire 2000 set and/or 2003.

I'd piecemeal if I have to but rather not. Thanks for looking into it for me though, much appreciated!
  • Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    Price on full 03 set?????
  • Options
    What is your price on the entire 2000 boots?
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,214
    ahill721 wrote:
    Price on full 03 set?????
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    Hell yeah!

I have about 5 left for my 03 collection. Someone around here would/should jump at the chance to won them outright. I actually enjoyed my quest to collect from ebay, but it cost a bunch of dough!
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    Prices for both sets?
  • Options
    guys I informed the wife I'd be trying to sell here. She thinks I'm nuts and says I should be using Ebay.

I can't recall what I paid but it was roughly $12 a show back when I bought them. I'd think the value has gone up.

I honestly want to find a good price and sell here and avoid Ebay but keep my wife happy.

Is $1,500 per set way too much to ask?

My wife made me list this elswhere, sorry for wasting time.