Options

Thoughts and Prayers for first responders...

Drop The Leash 10Drop The Leash 10 Posts: 7,011
edited December 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Let me recap this past week for first responders in New England...

Saturday night - A Fallon ambulance was struck by a drunk driver while responding to a call in Canton, MA. Both EMTs are in serious condition.

Tuesday morning - A Peabody, MA police officer was struck by a car on rt. 128 while doing a traffic detail.

Thursday morning - A Worcester firefighter was killed while battling a fire. He was 51 and leaves behind his wife and 5 children

Friday night - Portsmouth, NH firefighter Sarah Fox lost her bout with cancer.

Saturday morning - Chris Palmer was a HR rep for the company I work at. He was great great man and had a passion for the business. He also lost his battle with cancer.

Thoughts and prayers for those who are willing to risk their lives for your safety.
I will be what i could be
Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Thoughts and Prayers for first responders....I've seen all these on the news recently. Best to you DTL10. Can't believe the Worcester warehouse fire was 12 years ago. So sad.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I don't know how I missed this. My thoughts and prayers are always with the first responders. :thumbup: :clap: