Red Mosquito forum down...

||Release_Me||||Release_Me|| Posts: 1,871
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
...So there's no setlist relay to check tonight.
Is anyone on here gonna be relaying tonight's set?
"This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Low_Light03Low_Light03 Posts: 1,227
    ...So there's no setlist relay to check tonight.
    Is anyone on here gonna be relaying tonight's set?

http://www.blackredyellow.com updating in real time.
    If You Give, You Begin To Live

But You Might Die Trying
  • ||Release_Me||||Release_Me|| Posts: 1,871
    http://www.blackredyellow.com updating in real time.

thanks man!

p.s. Hartford boot kicks ass!
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

do i just click the 'setlist' link on the main page?

• i'm getting a relay of my morning jacket's set if you're interested in that..
    Cheat the odds that made you
    Brave to try to gamble at times
    i'm getting a relay of my morning jacket's set if you're interested in that..

thanks, but i'm not into them really. There's plenty of people here who would be interested though so post away!

• Low_Light03Low_Light03 Posts: 1,227
    do i just click the 'setlist' link on the main page?

The setlist shows up on the main page as it is happening. nothing there now. Check under the Latest Show Setlist later.
    If You Give, You Begin To Live

But You Might Die Trying
    The setlist shows up on the main page as it is happening. nothing there now. Check under the Latest Show Setlist later.

thanks, that clears it up!

• thanks man!

p.s. Hartford boot kicks ass!

I went to the Hartford show and would love to hear your thoughts on the bootleg...what stands out??
    I went to the Hartford show and would love to hear your thoughts on the bootleg...what stands out??

It's a really good boot! Check your PMs, i'll tell you all about it...

• PlaLEashPlaLEash Posts: 75
    opening with a little riot act...1/2 full...excellent...i cant wait to see what they have in store for Boston....Sounds like they are breaking out alot of rarities....
    PlaLEash wrote:
    opening with a little riot act...1/2 full...excellent...i cant wait to see what they have in store for Boston....Sounds like they are breaking out alot of rarities....

nah i got excited when i saw it, but turns out its fake. Apparently, My Morning Jacket haven't even taken the stage yet!

nah i got excited when i saw it, but turns out its fake. Apparently, My Morning Jacket haven't even taken the stage yet!

I was wondering why they were going on so early...i was forgetting they were an hour behind...what a bastard..
    Think its possible they may pull a mansfield 2003 and do an opening set before MMJ....then rock the place for 40 some odd songs....and 1/2 not be a fake....Thoughts?
  • PlaLEash wrote:
    Think its possible they may pull a mansfield 2003 and do an opening set before MMJ....then rock the place for 40 some odd songs....and 1/2 not be a fake....Thoughts?

its a fake. mmj just took the stage
    Cheat the odds that made you
    Brave to try to gamble at times
    its a fake. mmj just took the stage

Great now they can save it for Boston....