I can't sing, I ain't pretty and my legs are thin.

brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,714
edited December 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Peter Green, gotta love it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srXfo0tKmtI
“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    brianlux wrote:

Absolutely love!! :thumbup: :clap: :thumbup: :clap: :thumbup: :clap: :thumbup: :clap:
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    Oh. I originally clicked on the thread to tell you that you sound like my kinda guy. :lol::lol:
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Suziemay wrote:
    Oh. I originally clicked on the thread to tell you that you sound like my kinda guy. :lol::lol:

:lol:

That's Brain f'in Lux!!
  • I saw him live in 1996, with the Peter Green Splinter Group. I don't recall their whole set. I remember them playing The Stumble, The Green Manalishi, Albatross, Hendrix's Can You See Me, and, er, I can't remember if they played Oh Well.
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,714
    Suziemay wrote:
    Aww, gee... :oops: :D
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

DS1119 wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:

:lol:

That's Brain f'in Lux!!
    :lol::lol::lol:

I saw him live in 1996, with the Peter Green Splinter Group. I don't recall their whole set. I remember them playing The Stumble, The Green Manalishi, Albatross, Hendrix's Can You See Me, and, er, I can't remember if they played Oh Well.
    I'm envious-- Oh, to see Peter Green live! And what great song selections!

• SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    brianlux wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    Aww, gee... :oops: :D
    :mrgreen:
  • Do we need to move this thread to the 'Pearl Jam Dating Service' thread? :lol:
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • Ah, Peter Green, one of my all time faves. I love his albums with Fleetwood Mac and another great one is A Hard Road, when he was with John Mayall's Bluesbreakers.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Suziemay wrote:

Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
    Suziemay wrote:

Now there you go, ladies, makin' blush all over again. :oops:

But the truth of the matter is:
    a) I can't sing
    b) I ain't pretty and
    c) My legs are thin.