Options

Jarrod from Maple Ridge, BC!!!

pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
edited September 2008 in The Porch
Sorry to clutter the board up with this..

Jarrod....You sent me a package with some blanks to burn a show for you. You failed to put what it is that I am suppose to send you...No email address or pit name either, so this is the only way I know how to reach you aside from sending you something that you might not want. I know you wanted an ed show, but not sure which one...Please get in touch.

If anyone else happens to know who I am speaking of, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Never, ever, flipping forget
"Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Sorry to clutter the board up with this..

Jarrod....You sent me a package with some blanks to burn a show for you. You failed to put what it is that I am suppose to send you...No email address or pit name either, so this is the only way I know how to reach you aside from sending you something that you might not want. I know you wanted an ed show, but not sure which one...Please get in touch.

If anyone else happens to know who I am speaking of, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

and if not maybe you can send him a postcard with your email addy so he can let you know :D
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    and if not maybe you can send him a postcard with your email addy so he can let you know :D

Ouch....hahaha...I just figured I would give this a shot first and see if he might see it...I may end up having to do that.

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    Anyone...Bueller?? Frye?? Anyone??

:D

b
    u
    m
    p

• Options
    Sorry for confusion, just send any PJ show you want to me ;)

PM me for address!!

Worth a shot
    Lizardking

http://www.myspace.com/lizardkings1

(This Post May Have Been Edited By AT&T)
  • Options
    Lizardking wrote:
    Sorry for confusion, just send any PJ show you want to me ;)

PM me for address!!

Worth a shot

Nice shot...check your pms! ;)

• Options
    Ouch....hahaha...I just figured I would give this a shot first and see if he might see it...I may end up having to do that.

LOL! I wasn't trying to point the obvious or anything like that, I too would have tried here first, I just didnt know if you had thought about doing that :o
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    LOL! I wasn't trying to point the obvious or anything like that, I too would have tried here first, I just didnt know if you had thought about doing that :o

hahaha..No worries, I wold have said the same thing to someone as well...And NO, I hadnt thought about it! hahaha