Options

ISO Munk 1/Maxx242 Pj20 Print**Updated**

Timewaits4no1Timewaits4no1 Posts: 386
edited December 2011 in Lost Dogs
Hey everybody,
I tryed my best today but unfortunately got shut out for the Pj20 print. I was right on MunkOne's site when he dropped it. I put 1 in my cart, filled in my address and info and then got the "there is nothing in your cart" message. So I go back and of course its Sold Out. So then I'm thinking, ok at least I have another chance and go to Maxx242's site. I then continue to refresh literally every 5 seconds for the next 2+hours untill almost 5:30 before I come on here to see that somehow he allready dropped it and I missed it.. :(
If anyone has 1, was able to get 2, etc and would like to sell or trade it for a decent non-bend me over price Please, Please let me know ?? Pj20 was such a special experience for me and my girl and this would be a perfect way to remember it. If I can locate 1, it will be framed and proudly displayed in my home with my tix and you would honestly make my Holidays! If anyone is willing to help me out, I would be indebted to you and would certainly hook you up as well. Thanks guys!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    decent non-bend me over price
    Awesome :lol:

Good luck dude!
  • Options
    PM Sent
  • Options
    ST279453ST279453 Posts: 195
    Good Luck man, I got shut out like you and likewise it would be the perfect reminder of the best vacation my wife and I have ever had. :D
  • Options
    decent non-bend me over price
    Awesome :lol:

Good luck dude!

Thanks man!
  • Options
    PM Sent

Thankyou for the message. I really appreciate it and hopefully we can work something out. Everybody, I will update this as soon as I locate one. Untill I have, Please continue to let me know about any that are available for said non bend me over price/trade? As I said, I would forever be gratefull and Im sure can make it worth your while. Thanks peeps
  • Options
    About to go to work. I can message anyone after I get out or possibly while i'm there. Should be there till around 11pm est. Again if anyone is willing to help me out and would like to make another 10c's Christmas please,please let me know if you have 1 for sale/trade? I can buy it and/or trade as I have plenty for trade also. Thanks guys...
  • Options
    Lunar Eclipse bump... 8-)
  • Options
    Tboz51Tboz51 Posts: 2,808
    Hey everybody,
    I tryed my best today but unfortunately got shut out for the Pj20 print. I was right on MunkOne's site when he dropped it. I put 1 in my cart, filled in my address and info and then got the "there is nothing in your cart" message. So I go back and of course its Sold Out. So then I'm thinking, ok at least I have another chance and go to Maxx242's site. I then continue to refresh literally every 5 seconds for the next 2+hours untill almost 5:30 before I come on here to see that somehow he allready dropped it and I missed it.. :(
    If anyone has 1, was able to get 2, etc and would like to sell or trade it for a decent non-bend me over price Please, Please let me know ?? Pj20 was such a special experience for me and my girl and this would be a perfect way to remember it. If I can locate 1, it will be framed and proudly displayed in my home with my tix and you would honestly make my Holidays! If anyone is willing to help me out, I would be indebted to you and would certainly hook you up as well. Thanks guys!

what are your trade ideas?
    "Honesty will always be construed as negative to a dumbass"
    :-)
  • Options
    Hey Tboz51, I'm open man. I have all kinds of stuff as I've collected a lot of different things ever since I was a kid. I have Gig posters, Handbills, Faithfull Ale, Vinyl, Vinyl Toy Art(Kid Robot,dunny's but specific artists), Antique toys, Original Disney vinyl(50's&60's I believe) , Comic books(Variants), Pocket Knives, etc. Lol, probably too much but its all cool stuff and I'll deffinitely hook up whoever I end up trading/buying from with some cool freebies also. Pj20 was just such an epic awesome experience for my Girl and I! I guess I see the artwork as part of that since it was created during it and therfore the most beautifull reminder of 1 of the best weekends of our lives. ;) Please hit me up with a pm if you have a Maxx242/Munk1 s/n Pj20 print for trade/sale?? Not to mention, would like to make another 10c's Holidays as well.:D. I'm open to offers untill I am able to find one. Thanks S and D, Tboz and thanks peeps..
  • Options
    You will have more success specifically listing your items you have for trade.

If not people are negotiating for ghost items.
  • Options
    Thanks. I swear, nothing I have for trade is haunted.. :D
  • Options
    Thanks. I swear, nothing I have for trade is haunted.. :D

haha...

That is good.
  • Options
    Pj20 B u m p..... :D
  • Options
    **Update**

Ok well, I was trying to work a trade for 1 with STONEdandDamented but unfortunately he told me that he received the dreaded e-mail yesterday so thats a no-go. He was really cool though and I want him to know that I seriously appreciate the effort...Thanks Man! I don't really understand how you oversell unless your just not using an accurate system...frustrating. I now see that apparently Tboz51 has 1 for trade but for whatever reason did'nt mention it to me.. :shock: Maybe thats my fault for not picking up on his comments. I assumed he was just trying to help me out and be friendly. Had I known he has 1, I would of been trying to work a trade with him. I'm waiting to hear back.
    At any rate, I am now actively searching for 1 of these!
    As far as listing specifically, I had hoped to just do that thru PM's. Because I have a lot to trade, I just thought it would be easier if I knew what the person I was trading with was into instead of listing everything in my house individually. I may have to rethink that though. What I had hoped for and I don't know if this is out there, Is that another 10C'er that was able to score 1, would trade/sell it to me for a fair deal. By fair, I dont mean selling it at cost. Just dont ask me for a Benny for it (yes some1 has actually mentioned that). If you are willing to treat me fair, I am deffinitely going to hook you up with some cool stuff. I would much rather trade/buy off some1 like that if possible. If you bought 1 with the sole intention of fleecing fellow fans out of as much as you can get, I am probably not the 1. Not because I don't have cool stuff, I would just prefer not to deal with some1 like that. I'm a realist though and I know these are valuable so If I can find some1 cool, I think we will be able to work something out. If you have 1 and are interested in anything listed above, let me know? Thanks.. :)
  • Options
    **Updated**

I am happy to say that Tboz51 and I have come to terms on a trade for a sgnd/#'d Maxx242/Munk1 Pj20 Billboard poster.... :D
    Thanks Matt and thanks peeps!
  • Options
    **Updated**

I am happy to say that Tboz51 and I have come to terms on a trade for a sgnd/#'d Maxx242/Munk1 Pj20 Billboard poster.... :D
    Thanks Matt and thanks peeps!

No worries, thank you too.
  • Options
    ST279453ST279453 Posts: 195
    Congrats
  • Options
    The eagle has landed...
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    so what was the deal?
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    so what was the deal?
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    so what was the deal?

Was it a 10 club # less than 25,000. If so that was my idea first :(
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    Riot Act and Binaural on LP

for

PJ20 Billboard poster

I would've traded anyone for:

Riot Act LP

and one of these

Avocado LP
    Binaural LP
    Donkey Kong MSG2poster

I traded with this fine gentleman, and I am grateful to him for having what I wanted.

I also had a second identical offer. Which was nice.

I never would sale it on Epuke, but I would have traded in a second for two things I love.

Matt