Options

PJ 20 Munk One Billboard Print

NashvillePJfanNashvillePJfan Posts: 594
edited December 2011 in Lost Dogs
I got one of these from the sale today and am looking to trade it for a 9/3 Ames PJ 20 print, or for 2004 Klausen Neocons, if anyone is interested.

UPDATE: Much thanks to those who posted and pm'd. I've been able to set up trade. Many thanks.
I gather speed . . . Great Western Forum - Jul 13, 1998; Great Western Forum - Jul 14, 1998; Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre Irvine - Jun 02, 2003; Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre Irvine - Jun 03, 2003; Tweeter Center - Jul 11, 2003; Santa Barbara County Bowl - Oct 28, 2003; Gorge Amphitheatre - Sep 01, 2005; Pepsi Arena - May 12, 2006 Summerfest - Jun 29, 2006; The Forum - Jul 09, 2006; Aloha Stadium - Dec 09, 2006; Bonnaroo - Jun 14, 2008; Tweeter Center - Jun 28, 2008; Tweeter Center - Jun 30, 2008; United Center - Aug 23, 2009
United Center - Aug 24, 2009; Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre Indiana -May 07, 2010; Madison Square Garden - May 20, 2010; Madison Square Garden - May 21, 2010
EV Solo 2008: LA1, Boston 1, DC1
EV Colo 2009: Nashville 1&2
Dead Man Walking: The Concert: March 29, 1998
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I'll never understand why people don't wait at least a week for the wounds to at least scab up, before salt is poured into them.....
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    I'll never understand why people don't wait at least a week for the wounds to at least scab up, before salt is poured into them.....

you and me both!
  • Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    I'll defend Nashville. He's asking for something that was sold for about a third of the price of the PJ20 billboard print...and it hasn't been too long since the 9/3 poster was available here. Might as well do it now rather than wait a week and potentially miss out on a trade that makes both sides happy.
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    NAUjackfan wrote:
    I'll defend Nashville. He's asking for something that was sold for about a third of the price of the PJ20 billboard print...and it hasn't been too long since the 9/3 poster was available here. Might as well do it now rather than wait a week and potentially miss out on a trade that makes both sides happy.

The price comparison matters not, there are probably people still hitting F5 on those sites trying to get one of those prints. He's basically saying, yeah I got it, I don't want it,..... but I got it so I could trade it. Trading is fine, just have a little respect.
  • Options
    NAUjackfan wrote:
    Agreed - at least he didn't run to ebay and put it up for sale there like someone else already did.

Hell, I'll trade my 10C PJ20 vinyl for this print if anyone is interested in that trade. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    pm sent
    -one thing to remember, always have a good time, all the time
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    I got one of these from the sale today and am looking to trade it for a 9/3 Ames PJ 20 print, or for 2004 Klausen Neocons, if anyone is interested.

did you buy it from the F4D site? if so what's your order number?

may want to hold off on offering it up
  • Options
    chinobaezachinobaeza Santiago Posts: 2,489
    edited December 2011

did you buy it from the F4D site? if so what's your order number?

may want to hold off on offering it up
    what's the issue with the orders number? just asking..
    Post edited by chinobaeza on
  • Options
    JH57554JH57554 Posts: 245
    Dude, edit your order number out of your post ASAP. For all you know, these narcs are going to report the order # to Munk One and have your order cancelled for re-selling.
  • Options
    I'm assuming people are asking about order numbers because each site only sold 100 copies. Therefore if your order number is above 100, you might not get one.
    Tread Lightly.
  • Options
    JH57554 wrote:
    Dude, edit your order number out of your post ASAP. For all you know, these narcs are going to report the order # to Munk One and have your order cancelled for re-selling.
    :shock: :shock: thanks!, never thought about that
    And only to clarify, I do NOT want to resell my print!
  • Options
    JH57554JH57554 Posts: 245
    chinobaeza wrote:
    JH57554 wrote:

I'm not honestly sure they could do much with your order number, but I wouldn't put it past some of the board police around to try :)

Good luck with your trade.
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    The other thing that happened was a lot of people still had a poster in their cart even though they checked out and paid so it's possible they oversold. They did put a disclaimer saying that you don't REALLY have it until it's shipped (or something to that effect). Guess we'll see...
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    The other thing that happened was a lot of people still had a poster in their cart even though they checked out and paid so it's possible they oversold. They did put a disclaimer saying that you don't REALLY have it until it's shipped (or something to that effect). Guess we'll see...

:lol: This is like the best mystery poster sale ever!!!

Will I get it? Will I get my money back? Who will bitch? Who will act like an adult? :lol:

Can't wait for the moment the first person reports the got the shipping confirmation... That should be a fun day around these parts.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    Ok, this was the exact wording from Munk One: "Also, please understand due to the limited quantity of these prints, an order is not confirmed until it is completely processed by paypal and is checked against our inventory."

So it's the checking against inventory part that's probably happening now..
  • Options
    JH57554 wrote:
    chinobaeza wrote:
    JH57554 wrote:

I'm not honestly sure they could do much with your order number, but I wouldn't put it past some of the board police around to try :)

Good luck with your trade.
    LOL...thanks, but I'm not the OP, I just made a comment in his thread. Please note that I neither want to sell nor to trade my poster!!!...contact the OP for that.
  • Options
    otter523otter523 Posts: 250
    Suziemay wrote:
    Ok, this was the exact wording from Munk One: "Also, please understand due to the limited quantity of these prints, an order is not confirmed until it is completely processed by paypal and is checked against our inventory."

So it's the checking against inventory part that's probably happening now..

My fingers are crossed that we all get what we ordered and not get that dreaded email.

The coolest thing about this is they really are limited. There aren't show copies floating around and 200 is actually 200! I think this could become a Charlotte 96 or a Hartford 98 type of poster in time.
    09/13/98 - 08/27/00 - 08/29/00 - 08/30/00 - 04/29/03 - 07/03/03 - 07/11/03 - 09/28/04 - 09/15/05 - 05/12/06 -10/15/13 - 10/25/13 - 04/29/16 - 05/01/16 - 05/02/16 - 05/08/16 - 08/05/16 - 08/07/16 - RRHOF-04/07/17 - 09/02/18 - 09/04/18 - 09/03/22 - 09/11/22

E.V-06/08/09 - 06/09/09
  • Options
    drewdawgq wrote:
    I'm assuming people are asking about order numbers because each site only sold 100 copies. Therefore if your order number is above 100, you might not get one.

Plus 50 ap's. They signed 250 prints.
  • Options
    So I'm not buying the order number thing. I bet the order number is just the number of orders placed at that site that day, not specific to the billboard poster. It would be a silly use of resources to program order numbers specific to the product. Like, what if you got the billboard poster and something else? Will your order # be based on the poster order # or that something else's order #?

My 2 cents :D
  • Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,606
    Suziemay wrote:
    So I'm not buying the order number thing. I bet the order number is just the number of orders placed at that site that day, not specific to the billboard poster. It would be a silly use of resources to program order numbers specific to the product. Like, what if you got the billboard poster and something else? Will your order # be based on the poster order # or that something else's order #?

I would agree with you.
  • Options
    I've got a PJ20 Klausen I'd likely trade for this poster. Missed the sale because I'm on vaca :cry:
  • Options
    SwBkRn44SwBkRn44 Posts: 232
    sheila0225 wrote:

you and me both!

I don't know how I feel about this. Buying something just as trade bait. I had no interest in the three PJ20 posters when they were posted on here even though I was at a computer and could have easily pulled the trigger and used them as trade bait to get some vinyl I am looking for.

I chose not to as I wanted the posters to go to people who really wanted them, but sort of regret not pulling the trigger when I see threads like this.
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,112
    Suziemay wrote:

Plus I think someone mentioned odd numbers being sold on one site and evens on the other. That would also help to explain an order # greater than 100.
  • Options
    SwBkRn44 wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

you and me both!

I don't know how I feel about this. Buying something just as trade bait. I had no interest in the three PJ20 posters when they were posted on here even though I was at a computer and could have easily pulled the trigger and used them as trade bait to get some vinyl I am looking for.

I chose not to as I wanted the posters to go to people who really wanted them, but sort of regret not pulling the trigger when I see threads like this.

Agreed... Could have got one from each site.but decided not to .. I'd say in time you will be able to get alot in return for this.. I still need other pj20 posters.. But don't see the point in buying stuff just to sell.... But next time maybe I will :)
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    SwBkRn44 wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

you and me both!

This is exactly why the PJ20 vinyl sold out so quickly. Trade-bait and people knew a 3LP PJ release would fetch Benny money.

People will throw good money at this print in the secondary market
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    reading all this, i can't understand why these companys don't have some sort of sales tracker or something, so when the last ones sold thats it, instead of all this hassle and confusion...
    seems like these days its immpossable to buy any pj memorabilia without it being an issue.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options
    SwBkRn44SwBkRn44 Posts: 232
    boyo79 wrote:
    This is exactly why the PJ20 vinyl sold out so quickly. Trade-bait and people knew a 3LP PJ release would fetch Benny money.

People will throw good money at this print in the secondary market

Yup, and people like me who actually intend to play the thing miss out. It kind of sucks, it's like people are just buying this stuff as an investment regardless of the connection to the music.

Things like baseball cards, or even posters, I kind of understand. But vinyl? People with no intention of playing it are buying it just because they know it will be worth more money in the future. I think I'll be glad when the merchandise craziness of PJ20 dies down and we can get back to the music.
  • Options
    I pray not to get a cancelled email - I am planning a gallery style showing of all four PJ20 Alpine posters in my 'music room'. Two long rectangular prints with the Ames and Hampton should look awesome. I'll post pics when the PJ 20 wall is complete!
  • Options
    Lukin19Lukin19 We The North Posts: 505
    If the OP still has the PJ20 Munk One I'll trade my Ames PJ20.
    Pm me.
  • Options
    Have mesaged op twice regarding the poster. Have'nt heard anything back. Not sure what's going on.. :?: