Options

Live on ten legs box

IcemanDorvalIcemanDorval Posts: 452
edited December 2011 in Lost Dogs
Is the Live on ten legs deluxe box sold out? I saw a few copies today at $62. Is that a good deal?

Let me know please.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    seems like it's a fair price if you want to get one. many retailers still have these available at the moment.
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Thats a fair price...I got mine a while ago and paid $50..and I thought that was a really good deal.
  • Options
    Steve has one available. He's going through a rough time right now... Maybe you two can work something out.

Here's the link, check it out.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=177926
  • Options
    I keep hearing about this deluxe LO10L boxed set - what's in it?
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    check amazon.co.uk, they were selling that box set for 20 GBP, if you add the shipping and the taxes it still will be less than 62 USD + shipping, Royal Mail is way cheaper than USPS...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    MedozK wrote:
    Thats a fair price...I got mine a while ago and paid $50..and I thought that was a really good deal.
    I got mine for $19. it's officially my best score ever on ebay.
  • Options
    check amazon.co.uk, they were selling that box set for 20 GBP, if you add the shipping and the taxes it still will be less than 62 USD + shipping, Royal Mail is way cheaper than USPS...

I got mine from here a few months ago and it was under $40 shipped to Chicago...
    6-29-98 Chicago---10-9-00 Chicago---4-23-03 Champaign---6-18-03 Chicago---5-16-06 Chicago---8-5-07 Chicago---8-22-08 Chicago (EV)---
    8-23-09 Chicago---8-24-09 Chicago---6-28-11 Chicago (EV)---9-3-11 Alpine---9-4-11 Alpine
  • Options
    i've checked amazon.co.uk, it is no longer at 20, so it won't be cheap... here's the link for you to check

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Live-Ten-Legs-Deluxe-2LP/dp/B0042JIL24/ref=sr_1_33?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1323313099&sr=1-33

• Options
    MedozK wrote:

:thumbup: Nice! :thumbup:
  • Options
    I bought off cdwow for 50 bucks free delievery but the order status says backorder
  • Options
    BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,047

I just received mine yesterday. Great deal!!!!
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • Options

I just received mine yesterday. Great deal!!!!
    If you do a search on that site who's name we dare not speaketh for "Pearl Jam Death On Two Legs (UK Import)" you will find it for $38.91 and free shipping to the US ($4 elsewhere). However, the description does not mention vinyl at ALL and if you went just by their written description, you would think it's 3 cd's, not 3 lp's. They also got the name wrong in the title (DEATH on two legs.....LOL!!!!). But if you look at the picture, that is obviously the LOTL LP box, And the price is obviously not for the cd (besides, there does not exist a 3 cd set for LOTL, right?). Anyway, maybe message them first to make absolute sure. But that is the best price I've seen around. Also, it says they have 10 or more copies so no need to race there to get it or anything.

Best of Luck y'all!
    ~~~~~~~Vinyl For Sale (shipping costs in North America included)~~~~~~~
    The Who - Phases Box Set. Ltd. Ed. All 9 studio albums w/ Moon (11 discs) $200
    ^discogs entry link^
    Peter Gabriel - Up 200 gram 'Classic Records' audiophile version. Sealed. $225
    ^discogs entry link^
    Van Halen - I 180 gram Remastered 'DCC Compact Classic' version. Ltd. Ed. (#53!). Sealed. $175
    ^discogs entry link^
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Options
    I keep hearing about this deluxe LO10L boxed set - what's in it?

Here's a good vid showing the contents of the box.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9W2Yb0rv8Y
    "In certain trying circumstances...profanity furnishes a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain
  • Options

my best score on ebay was Don't look back in anger 7" by Oasis for 0.99 GBP last year...