How is your drawing? This was a little fun..

CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
edited April 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    my stickman smiled like a fool the entire time, and his sword looked like a giant penis :lol:
    that was fun....
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    did that last night...it was funny.

now carey has me wanting to draw a derranged stickman
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    mine is giving the finger :P
    RKCNDY wrote:

That sounds like fun too :D

Have you ever tried www.elfyourself.com? Those are really funny, as well....
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    I wish we could post our stickmen here. Mine was throwing up Ws. Westside!

...elfyourself is hilarious. I love that.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    Carey wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

That sounds like fun too :D

Have you ever tried http://www.elfyourself.com? Those are really funny, as well....

i just drew a stickman, he was pissed off...and his sword was...uhhh...ummmm.... :lol:;)

EDIT: going to check out the elf page...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    that was pretty fun...my stickman had an afro, a mustache, and some nice boobs. :lol::lol:

it said my balloon looked like an egg :(
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    afroannnie wrote:
    that was pretty fun...my stickman had an afro, a mustache, and some nice boobs. :lol::lol:

your stickman sounds like some of my clients.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • curlygirly9curlygirly9 Posts: 1,872
    Mine looked like serial killer art. And I drew shoes on my stick girl, so when the water came, I'm pretty sure she would have drowned :lol: But I slayed the shit out of that dragon!
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    mine looked like th is

th_untitled-3.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

i may or may not have been drinking tonight
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    81 wrote:
    mine looked like th is

th_untitled-3.jpg

:lol:
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Carey wrote:
    my stickman smiled like a fool the entire time, and his sword looked like a giant penis :lol:
    that was fun....

:o
    81 wrote:
    mine looked like th is

th_untitled-3.jpg

I saw that guy at PJ20!
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    mine looked like th is

th_untitled-3.jpg

I saw that guy at PJ20!
    Ya.. I am pretty recognizable..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    81 wrote:
    mine looked like th is

th_untitled-3.jpg

kinda looks like the android robot

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    mine looked like th is

th_untitled-3.jpg

kinda looks like Cavstarr
    fixed..
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    mine looked like th is

th_untitled-3.jpg

kinda looks like Cavstarr
    fixed..

ok...are you sure it's anatomically correct? :lol:

man, I wish I could've posted a pic of my stickman and his sword...

- Christopher McCandless
    i am sure it is anatomically correct.. I used my left leg as a gauge and the stickman is pretty dead on...
    wow...so that means...it's longer than your left leg? Is it useful? kinda like a prehensile tail? I mean if it were prehensile and useful...that would be really amazing. grabbing onto the railing of a bridge and leaning back...just hanging there...by your um...ahem...'tail'

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    wow...so that means...it's longer than your left leg? Is it useful? kinda like a prehensile tail? I mean if it were prehensile and useful...that would be really amazing. grabbing onto the railing of a bridge and leaning back...just hanging there...by your um...ahem...'tail'
    I have no idea what prehensile means... nor do I need to at this point ;) vocabulary isn't my "strong" point...
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    spitlaugh.gif
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    mine looked like th is

th_untitled-3.jpg

kinda looks like the android robot

I once took care of a patient (elderly man) with a penile prosthesis and I think this is his profile. The thing never was down. It was, umm, very strange.
    i am sure it is anatomically correct.. I used my left leg as a gauge and the stickman is pretty dead on...

Your left left was the one that was amputated just below your waist right?
    DS1119 wrote:

DS1119 wrote:

you guys are the best!! ever listen to the Average White Band? ;)
    DS1119 wrote:

you guys are the best!! ever listen to the Average White Band? ;)

My dad had one of their records when I was growing up. I think he may have had some stuff on reel to reel if I'm not mistaken. :think:

My Dad was the shit. I rememeber one night when I was home on college break I came home fucked up as hell and caught him in his recliner playing air guitar to Stevie Ray. Memories like that are priceless! :D
    DS1119 wrote:

My dad had one of their records when I was growing up. I think he may have had some stuff on reel to reel if I'm not mistaken. :think:

My Dad was the shit. I rememeber one night when I was home on college break I came home fucked up as hell and caught him in his recliner playing air guitar to Stevie Ray. Memories like that are priceless! :D

I love the memories I have of my father.. I miss him.. he is needed now more than ever
    DS1119 wrote:

I love the memories I have of my father.. I miss him.. he is needed now more than ever

I hear you. I do.
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    geezuz i nearly drowned
    then almost got eaten by sharks
    until i found out that stickman can walk on water!

bet that didn't happen to any of you :lol:
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • curlygirly9curlygirly9 Posts: 1,872
    StillHere wrote:
    geezuz i nearly drowned
    then almost got eaten by sharks
    until i found out that stickman can walk on water!

bet that didn't happen to any of you :lol:

Did you draw clunky shoes on your stickman too?! In my defense, I had no idea what kind of dangers were about to happen :lol:
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009