Guinness World Records

afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
edited December 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
This is a pretty cool slideshow..Definitely some interesting records...
I personally like the largest afro and longest mustache ones :D;)

"Bottle caps opened with head" is an interesting one too :?

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44531570

I wonder if we could come up with a Pearl Jam related one? Maybe biggest sing a long?? :D
Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    I saw on the news yesterday that there was a zombie one in Mexico City and that it was achieved. Go Zombies. I wonder if Unlost was there. :think:
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    sheila0225 wrote:
    I saw on the news yesterday that there was a zombie one in Mexico City and that it was achieved. Go Zombies. I wonder if Unlost was there. :think:

Ooh..That's sounds awesome...Did they dance to Thriller while they were dressed up?
    I'm also thinking this would be a brillant prank to pull on someone early in the morning....a bunch of zombies wondering around in the streets...you wake up and look out the window to see that... :shock:
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    I think Pearl Jam is in there for the most discs on the chart when they did the 2000 bootleg releases.
    #FHP
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    afroannnie wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

Ooh..That's sounds awesome...Did they dance to Thriller while they were dressed up?
    I'm also thinking this would be a brillant prank to pull on someone early in the morning....a bunch of zombies wondering around in the streets...you wake up and look out the window to see that... :shock:

I'm not sure if they did that. I believe it was just having that many zombies in one place at the same time.

That would be amazing to do to someone. :lol: Wake up and that's what you see. Brilliant indeed.
  • I miss getting those books when I was a kid... You ordered them through scholastic and the weirdness kept you occupied for the whole year.
    GoiMTvP.gif
    I miss getting those books when I was a kid... You ordered them through scholastic and the weirdness kept you occupied for the whole year.

I got the books too...I loved looking through them.

Oh...and there was the Brady Bunch episode where Cindy & Bobby went for the see-sawing record. :)
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Horos wrote:
    I think Pearl Jam is in there for the most discs on the chart when they did the 2000 bootleg releases.
    Looked it up, it's for the most albums debuting on the Billboard 200.
    #FHP
    Horos wrote:
    Horos wrote:
    Looked it up, it's for the most albums debuting on the Billboard 200.

Cool! :D
  • the lady with the longest fingernails always freaks me the fuck out.
    How the hell does she sleep at night?
    Her husband is one lonely fella I bet.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    afroannnie wrote:

I wonder if we could come up with a Pearl Jam related one? Maybe biggest sing a long?? :D

Very interesting idea... :D

I remember being a kid and my friends and I would try and do a "record" of some type - such as "how long we could jump rope".
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    the lady with the longest fingernails always freaks me the fuck out.
    How the hell does she sleep at night?
    Her husband is one lonely fella I bet.

You're right - that one I find creepy.
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    mikalina wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

Very interesting idea... :D

I remember being a kid and my friends and I would try and do a "record" of some type - such as "how long we could jump rope".

we would too...my friend and I tried to see how long we could stay up once..I think we made it to ~36 hours...