Options

WSP emek lottery

vedderman72vedderman72 Posts: 387
edited December 2011 in Lost Dogs
If any one was able to get the poster and wants to get rid of it let me know.
Indianapolis, Indiana 11-24-1991 East Troy, Wisconsin 08-29-1992 West Lafayette, Indiana 03-17-1994 Milwaukee, Wisconsin 07-09-1995 Chicago, Illinois 07-11-1995 East Troy, Wisconsin 06-26-1998 Auburn Hills, Michigan 10-07-2000 Chicago, Illinois 09-23-2002 Noblesville, Indiana 06-22-2003 Toledo, Ohio 10-02-2004 Chicago, Illinois 10-05-2005 Grand Rapids, MI 05-19-2006 Chicago, Illinois 08-02-2007 Chicago, Illinois 08-23-2009 Noblesville, Indiana 05-07-2010 East Troy, Wisconsin 09-03-2011 East Troy, Wisconsin 09-04-2011 Chicago, IL 07-19-2013
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Were all winners notified already? I think I guessed the correct # (pure chance) but no email :cry::cry:
  • Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    Emails went out. The correct guess was 27.
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    cjzolycjzoly Posts: 508
    I guessed the number correctly also and didn't get an email either...Says something about so many correct numbers received that they are going based on when you sent the correct number...
    I'm a Thief, I'm a Liar, There's my Church, I sing in the Choir...Hallelujah...
  • Options
    NAUjackfan wrote:
    Emails went out. The correct guess was 27.

:cry: I didn't win then. I did guess 27. I went with 3 cubed :D but subsequently read the story on Dr. Henry Howard Holmes.
  • Options
    Kinda wish Emek would stay with the lottery. I'm sure its more work for him but at least everyone has a shot. Anymore trying to get any poster from him is like trying to buy tickets from the 10c. A lesson in frustration. :| Keep your F5 finger strong peeps. If anybody got one, post up some pics..
  • Options
    If anyone's interested, I was lucky enough to get one of the S/N Emek Decemberists posters last month. I'd be open to trading it in a deal for a VS/Vitology Deluxe Box.

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    JK36392JK36392 Posts: 840
    no luck here
  • Options
    I guessed 27, but was too slow in getting to him in time. As of Noon PST he said over 200 people had guessed the right number and only 90 posters were FS. The "lottery" lasted til Midnight PST, so surely hundreds more signed up and got the right number
  • Options
    5against1-5against1- Posts: 1,101
    NAUjackfan wrote:
    If anyone's interested, I was lucky enough to get one of the S/N Emek Decemberists posters last month. I'd be open to trading it in a deal for a VS/Vitology Deluxe Box.
    lol thats about as far from a fair trade as I can imagine....
    This too shall pass.....
  • Options
    200 correct answers and only 90 prints?

What if Willy Wonka gave away 15 Golden Tickets but only 5 were allowed to enter? The whole dynamic of the movie just shifted there.

Emek needs to change the lottery system :lol:

Good for you 110 moral victors who chose 27, shall you bask in the glory of unidentified winning.
  • Options
    5against1- wrote:
    NAUjackfan wrote:

I was interested in trading it in a deal for a deluxe box. I didn't say straight up.

PJ
    EV
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    5against1-5against1- Posts: 1,101
    NAUjackfan wrote:
    5against1- wrote:
    NAUjackfan wrote:

I was interested in trading it in a deal for a deluxe box. I didn't say straight up.
    I stand corrected..... :oops:
    This too shall pass.....
  • Options
    I guessed 27, but was too slow in getting to him in time. As of Noon PST he said over 200 people had guessed the right number and only 90 posters were FS. The "lottery" lasted til Midnight PST, so surely hundreds more signed up and got the right number

No, I think his post said over 200 people responded but to the wrong email address and he was wondering if it would be fair to tell them. Right? Maybe there was another post that I missed.

He did call it a lottery, not first come first serve so I think everyone who guessed 27 were part of the lottery. I emailed at 9am EST. Or maybe 90 people did respond before 9am EST, it is possible I suppose, but that wouldn't really be fair to west-coasters.
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:

No, I think his post said over 200 people responded but to the wrong email address and he was wondering if it would be fair to tell them. Right? Maybe there was another post that I missed.

He did call it a lottery, not first come first serve so I think everyone who guessed 27 were part of the lottery. I emailed at 9am EST. Or maybe 90 people did respond before 9am EST, it is possible I suppose, but that wouldn't really be fair to west-coasters.

Emek Ecks "I have 1000 folks who followed directions
    And already 200 peeps who guessed the right number
    And I only have 90 to sell..."

Again this is at like Noon PST. Surely this number increased a lot. If you didnt guess early in the day, even if you were right, you arent getting a chance
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:

Again this is at like Noon PST. Surely this number increased a lot. If you didnt guess early in the day, even if you were right, you arent getting a chance

I would think 9am est is plenty early but who knows. Water under the bridge. No print for me!!
  • Options
    GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,782
    Yes I recall him saying this also.

Made me wonder what are the chances of 1 in 5 (200 out of 1000) picking the correct number out of 50. Very small odds of that happening.....
    Suziemay wrote:

"thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)