Options

TRADE PJ20 POSTER NIGHT 1 FOR PJ20 BIRTHDAY POSTER

JK18472JK18472 Posts: 153
edited December 2011 in Lost Dogs
I HAVE NIGHT ONE POSTER IN EXCELLENT CONDITION I AM LOOKING TO TRADE IT FOR THE EVENT POSTER WITH THE BAND AT THE BIRTHDAY PARTY
LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO TRADE
THANKS
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    I'm your man please pm me
  • Options
    jeff2040jeff2040 Des Moines, IA Posts: 1,590
    I sent you a PM
    Sometimes you find yourself
    Having to put all your faith
    In no faith
  • Options
    I did as well
  • Options
    chinobaezachinobaeza Santiago Posts: 2,489
    JK18472 wrote:
    I HAVE NIGHT ONE POSTER IN EXCELLENT CONDITION I AM LOOKING TO TRADE IT FOR THE EVENT POSTER WITH THE BAND AT THE BIRTHDAY PARTY
    THANKS
    That poster is the Ames?
  • Options
    It is the Ames, I've sent several PMs haven't heard back tho. Sure it may be gone
    chinobaeza wrote:
    JK18472 wrote:
    THANKS
    That poster is the Ames?
  • Options
    cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    Boy, you're a trading fiend! lol

I hope you get what you are looking for.
    It is the Ames, I've sent several PMs haven't heard back tho. Sure it may be gone
    chinobaeza wrote:
    JK18472 wrote:
    THANKS
    That poster is the Ames?
  • Options
    chinobaezachinobaeza Santiago Posts: 2,489
    Thanks,
    That's the poster I'm also looking, good luck, hope the OP replies your pms.
    I will have my opportunity in another occasion!
    chinobaeza wrote:
    JK18472 wrote:
    THANKS
    That poster is the Ames?
  • Options
    Yes I do enjoy the art of trading. Probably 25 trades in the last 3 months. Lots of good people on here
  • Options
    cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    Yes I do enjoy the art of trading. Probably 25 trades in the last 3 months. Lots of good people on here

Wow, that's impressive! Nice work, bud!
  • Options
    JK18472JK18472 Posts: 153
    SORRY IF I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO ANSWER TO PMS OR THE POSTS. I DIDN'T THINK THE RESPONSE WOULD BE SO QUICK. ANYWAY I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME TO CHECK WHILE I'M WORKING. I WILL ANSWER AND GET BACK TO ALL AT AROUND 7:00 TONIGHT. THANKS
  • Options
    Thanks for the response
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    crazypjfan wrote:

funny you say that

as i was reading this thread i said to myself "white discussion is all over the lost dogs forum"

i'm going to start a "will trade pocket lint for cotton ball" and see if he bites ;)
  • Options
    I could definitely use some more pocket lint. Let me know what kind of pants it's coming out of ;)
    crazypjfan wrote:

funny you say that

as i was reading this thread i said to myself "white discussion is all over the lost dogs forum"

i'm going to start a "will trade pocket lint for cotton ball" and see if he bites ;)
  • Options
    I could definitely use some more pocket lint. Let me know what kind of pants it's coming out of ;)
    crazypjfan wrote:

funny you say that

I wear Levi's if you're interested
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    Hey bro, did you ever close this deal?
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    PSUS2H wrote:
    Hey bro, did you ever close this deal?

I sent him several messages and not sure he's seen them, come on man just send a pm saying taken care of
  • Options
    I sent him a pm as well and never heard back.
    Indianapolis, Indiana 11-24-1991 East Troy, Wisconsin 08-29-1992 West Lafayette, Indiana 03-17-1994 Milwaukee, Wisconsin 07-09-1995 Chicago, Illinois 07-11-1995 East Troy, Wisconsin 06-26-1998 Auburn Hills, Michigan 10-07-2000 Chicago, Illinois 09-23-2002 Noblesville, Indiana 06-22-2003 Toledo, Ohio 10-02-2004 Chicago, Illinois 10-05-2005 Grand Rapids, MI 05-19-2006 Chicago, Illinois 08-02-2007 Chicago, Illinois 08-23-2009 Noblesville, Indiana 05-07-2010 East Troy, Wisconsin 09-03-2011 East Troy, Wisconsin 09-04-2011 Chicago, IL 07-19-2013