*Boston I *Set List * Here*

124»

Comments

• pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    all around good set...must own bootleg i would say for sure

im guessing they are saving Come Back, Leash, and YLB for tomorrow
  • nomarnomar Posts: 65
    Game over.

The Cubs will not win again until Pearl Jam plays Leash. It is now written.
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,392
    inmyrvm wrote:
    that means no leash

Can't we drop all this talk about Leash?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Purex37Purex37 Chicago Posts: 167
    Leash will not be played tonight.
    Why go, Animal?
    Foxy Mop in my tree, no way. 
    Gods' Dice Get Right
    Come back amongst the waves yellow moon.
    https://www.instagram.com/knowcode/

• inmyrvm wrote:
    that means no leash
    cmonnn- they soundchecked it- you know they want to tease the fuck out of it- there was no way they were breakin it out tonight. Boston 2 slim chance- mayyyybe. I'd bet they make em sweat it out a few shows. it'll be Leash>Parachutes>big wave in camden

8/25/00NY, 9/1/00NJ, 4/30/03NY, 7/2&3/03MSG, 7/14/03NJ, 10/13/04 EdW/Boss, 9/24&25/05 St Johns, 5/13/06CT, 5/27&28/06NJ, 6/1/06NJ, 6/3/06NJ, 6/24/06 OH, 7/15-16/06CA, Lolla07, DC, MSGx2, MA1, ED SOLO NYC1&2!
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    yeah im guessing boston 2 for leash

and if they do play it, your right, almost every single PJ fan would buy that boot

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • homeratbathomeratbat Posts: 219
    how bout leash for meadowlands night # 2...the band knows people check there soundchecks so maybe they decided to tease it and then save it!
  • Eliot RosewaterEliot Rosewater Posts: 2,684
    justam wrote:
    Can't we drop all this talk about Leash?
    how about instead of dropping the talk about it we just go ahead and drop the leash, drop the leash....
    Pappas wrote:
    and if they do play it, your right, almost every single PJ fan would buy that boot
    I agree....even all these fuckers that say they're sick of people requesting it. When it's all said and done, they want to hear it too.
  • If they play Leash, this would be the first ever bootleg to be purchased by every single 10C member. I think they did it just to fuck with us, personally (let's hope I'm proved wrong).

Hey, how do we know what the soundcheck was anyways? They don't let people in for that, generally, right?

I wouldn't buy it for Leash.
    Noblesville 6/03
    Toledo 10/04
    Grand Rapids 10/04
    Grand Rapids 5/06
    Cleveland 5/06
    Cincinnati 6/06
    *hopefully sometime before I die* Noblesville

Songs I'm hoping to hear live: Nothingman, In My Tree, Indifference, and Animal
  • Hells yes

I'll second that hells yes. Though, if they truly did soundcheck it tonight... I would be suprised if it didn't make a showing before rockig the Mellon.

"Who knew that playing inside a Mel(l)on was going to be so rewarding?"
    I wouldn't buy it for Leash.
    I hate to say it but.....LIAR!!!
  • XboxjunkieXboxjunkie Posts: 133
    Evenflow. nice to see that back in the rotation ;)

THATS RIGHT!!! AND LET ME TELL YOU, THE MASTER McCREADY WENT SO OFF THE DEEP END!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!! THIS SHOW RULED AND WE GOT RATS!!!! FREAKIN RATS!!!!! TONITES MASTERS OF WAR VERSION WAS NOTHING SHORT OF WAHHHHMAZING. I CANT WAIT FOR TOMORROW!!!! STP, YOU SHOULD BE HERE WITH US!!! THE SHAWMUTT AND THE FIRE ESCAPE ARE MISSING YOU AND ROCKSTAR!!!

P.S~THIS IS SENROCK! BY THE WAY....:D
    How I choose to feel is how I am.
    THATS RIGHT!!! AND LET ME TELL YOU, THE MASTER McCREADY WENT SO OFF THE DEEP END!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!! THIS SHOW RULED AND WE GOT RATS!!!! FREAKIN RATS!!!!! TONITES MASTERS OF WAR VERSION WAS NOTHING SHORT OF WAHHHHMAZING. I CANT WAIT FOR TOMORROW!!!! STP, YOU SHOULD BE HERE WITH US!!! THE SHAWMUTT AND THE FIRE ESCAPE ARE MISSING YOU AND ROCKSTAR!!!

P.S~THIS IS SENROCK! BY THE WAY....:D
    thats fuckin psyched!

8/25/00NY, 9/1/00NJ, 4/30/03NY, 7/2&3/03MSG, 7/14/03NJ, 10/13/04 EdW/Boss, 9/24&25/05 St Johns, 5/13/06CT, 5/27&28/06NJ, 6/1/06NJ, 6/3/06NJ, 6/24/06 OH, 7/15-16/06CA, Lolla07, DC, MSGx2, MA1, ED SOLO NYC1&2!
  • smithnicsmithnic Posts: 1,557
    If they play Leash, this would be the first ever bootleg to be purchased by every single 10C member. I think they did it just to fuck with us, personally (let's hope I'm proved wrong).

Hey, how do we know what the soundcheck was anyways? They don't let people in for that, generally, right?

Hope they play it once and then retire it. That's probably my least favorite song and they seriously don't need to play it ever again.
    Go Get 'Em Tigers!