Options

ISO Binaural and LO2L, have PJ vinyl for trade

adusickadusick Posts: 1,367
edited December 2011 in Lost Dogs
Hello all! I've been inspired by others on the boards who've completed their collections, and am looking to get Binaural and LO2L on vinyl to help complete mine. If anyone is willing to part with theirs, has any leads, or just wants to give me some tips (or just say howdy!) please PM. Stuff below for trade, or I can offer cash/paypal right away too, or any combo of both. Thanks for your help! Here's some things I have:

All xmas singles
Light years 7" (yellow)
Bushleaguer 7"
Off he goes 7"
Given to fly 7"
Wishlist 7"
Life Wasted 7"
Who you are 7"

PJ20 NIght 1 Ames poster
Stone Gossard autographed VS. CD
No Code sticker

Possibly Ten, Vs, Vitalogy, No Code, Riot act, and Avocado LPs, if i have to.

LOTS of other vinyl: Almost all Neil Young's albums, Beatles, and Stones. Any other oldies you're looking for? Just ask! Sabbath, REM, Pink Floyd, Zeppelin.

Thank YOU for helping me on my quest!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    RyanRyan Posts: 1,018
    Keep me posted if you decide to sell Riot Act and use the cash to purchase one of the ones you're looking for.
    2003 - June 15 Fargo
    2005 - Sept 1 George, Sept 8 Winnipeg
    2006 - May 9/10 Toronto, June 26/27 St. Paul, July 22/23 George, Oct 21/22 Mountain View
    2007 - Aug 2/5 Chicago
    2008 - June 22 Washington, June 24/25 New York
    2009 - Aug 21 Toronto, Aug 23/24 Chicago, Sept 21/22 Seattle, Oct 27/28/30/31 Philadelphia
    2010 - May 15 Hartford, May 17 Boston, Oct 23/24 Mountain View
    2011 - Sept 3/4 Alpine Valley, Sept 11/12 Toronto, Sept 17 Winnipeg, Sept 19 Saskatoon
    2012 - Sept 30 Missoula
    2013 - July 16 London, July 19 Chicago, Oct 12 Buffalo, Dec 2 Calgary, Dec 4 Vancouver, Dec 6 Seattle
    2014 - Oct 16 Detroit, Oct 19 St. Paul, Oct 20 Milwaukee
    2015 - Sept 23 (Colbert)/Sept 26, New York
    2016 - Apr 28/29 Philadelphia, May 10/12 Toronto, Aug 20/22 Chicago
  • Options
    HussaHussa Posts: 111
    I'm looking for RIOT ACT, AVOCADO & LO2L.
    U said you've got most Neil Lps? I have quite a few, even Massey Hall, Fillmore East & Sugar Mtn. I don't have LE NOISE, which bugs me because I saw him in Calgary on that solo tour. Also I seem to have misplaced his 1st solo LP & COMES A TIME.
    What u have for Beatles Lps? I'd be interested in a HELP, a copy of REVOLVER (I have one without cover), WHITE ALBUM, possibly LET IT BE.

Looking for a Dylan - TIME OUT OF MIND.
    Shiiit, when it comes to records I could become the ENERGIZER BUNNY!! Lol
    Sept. 4, 2005 - Calgary Saddledome
    Sept. 21, 2011 - Calgary Saddledome
    Dec. 2, 2013 - "THE BLIZZARD SHOW" -Calgary Saddledome
  • Options
    Yep I do have the first NY solo S/T lp, and Comes a Time. What I'm having trouble finding is the rarer 90's stuff, and i don't have some of the newer releases like those you mentioned. For Beatles, I have Revolver, a numbered White Album (my 2 faves), and Yellow Sub, Abbey Road, 1962-66 (Red album), 67-70 (Blue Album), Rubber Soul, and I can get my hands on Hard Day's Night and Let it Be, Minneapolis is GREAT for record hunters!

I haven't seen that Dylan, but if you need dylan lps, i'm in the right place. MN loves Dylan vinyl (from Duluth).

Anyway, PM me if you're interested in any of those, or any you'd like me to find and I'd be glad to help!

You said it, once you've started a good vinyl collection, you're in it for the long haul!!
  • Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    Bump for Adam he has some good vinyl to trade
  • Options
    Thanks White D! :D
  • Options
    :wave: