Anyone here eat their ice?

2»

Comments

• iamicaiamica Posts: 2,628
    I used to eat ice all the time when I was a kid. It drove my mom crazy. :lol:
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    I find it funny how people have these "sexually frustrated" theories.

One that I've heard MANY times where I live is that you are sexually frustrated if you pick and scratch at the label on your beer and start pulling it off. Huh? :eh:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... frustrated

"signs of the sexually frustrated are said to include chewing ice, eating chocolate and peeling labels off of beer bottles, although most people think these are just 'old wives tales'"
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

One that I've heard MANY times where I live is that you are sexually frustrated if you pick and scratch at the label on your beer and start pulling it off. Huh? :eh:

"signs of the sexually frustrated are said to include chewing ice, eating chocolate and peeling labels off of beer bottles, although most people think these are just 'old wives tales'"
    the beer label thing seems to be a universal theory.
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

the beer label thing seems to be a universal theory.
    *a side note*.. Using this logic, nobody in the great state of Michigan is sexually frustrated? If we peel our labels, we do not get our 10 cents.. a bottle return payday can be better than sex.. if the sex has been really bad lately..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    *a side note*.. Using this logic, nobody in the great state of Michigan is sexually frustrated? If we peel our labels, we do not get our 10 cents.. a bottle return payday can be better than sex.. if the sex has been really bad lately..

Surely sex could never be THAT bad!! :? :lol:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497

Ten cents??? It's only five cents here in NY...this would make a great Seinfeld episode. 8-)
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,715
    Personally, I enjoy eating Ice-nine. It really gives me that. wrreeeeeee!! feeling. :crazy:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Isn't it meant to be smoked?
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Yes I crunch it,love the broken ice crystals that gather at the bottom of the bag,and yes I am sexually frustrated :lol:
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Since I'm anemic... my doctor would ask if I chewed on ice - which I don't.

He said most ppl low on "Iron" chew on ice. So if you find yourself chewing ice ( all the time ) check with your doctor and have your blood checked as well as your iron levels.
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • i want to say..a "trick" with icecube..but..its a reason to get banned if i post it.. 8-) ..
    and i dont want cos europe tour will announced tomorrow.. :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    i want to say..a "trick" with icecube..but..its a reason to get banned if i post it.. 8-) ..

I know that trick ;)

And yep I like to chew ice too!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    i want to say..a "trick" with icecube..but..its a reason to get banned if i post it.. 8-) ..

I know that trick ;)

And yep I like to chew ice too!
    woman with skills..told u..that IL women rocks totally.. 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    I eat the shit out of ice. The best is the little small ice pellets...like Zaxby's serves.
    Yes! I love that kind, too. But I hate the kind where one ice cube barely fits in your mouth...or the regular kind like what comes out of my fridge.
  • 12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    I used to just pour ice into a cup and eat it. dont do it anymore, but I still eat the ice from a soda every now and then.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09