Really???

DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
edited December 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    I remember in middle school one of my teachers went to Russia, and went to that first McDonalds they had there. She said she ordered a burger with only ketchup, and she got a bun with ketchup.

Did this happen to you or did you just find this on the internet. If you weren't there I'd be tempted to call BS, I was a picky eater growing up and always ordered mine with just cheese, or cheese and mustard, and never once did somebody ever assume I meant hold the meat. Though I guess it could happen. I went to a McDonalds once and got breakfast, and the girl at the window didn't understand English, but I thought the understood that I wanted Picante Sauce since she shook her head, when I got home I noticed she had given me grape jelly. Grape Jelly doesn't really go with a breakfast burrito.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,935
    how much does a bun and a slice of cheese cost?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I remember in middle school one of my teachers went to Russia, and went to that first McDonalds they had there. She said she ordered a burger with only ketchup, and she got a bun with ketchup.

Did this happen to you or did you just find this on the internet. If you weren't there I'd be tempted to call BS, I was a picky eater growing up and always ordered mine with just cheese, or cheese and mustard, and never once did somebody ever assume I meant hold the meat. Though I guess it could happen. I went to a McDonalds once and got breakfast, and the girl at the window didn't understand English, but I thought the understood that I wanted Picante Sauce since she shook her head, when I got home I noticed she had given me grape jelly. Grape Jelly doesn't really go with a breakfast burrito.

I found it on the internet so I'm not sure if it's legit..it just made me laugh.
    mickeyrat wrote:
    how much does a bun and a slice of cheese cost?

Probably the same as a regualr burger. :lol:
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,551
    DS1119 wrote:

kudos to that kid who made it
    www.myspace.com
  • For some reason that made me extremely hungry
    Calgary 08/08/09
    Calgary 21/09/11
    Edmonton 23/09/11
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    My husband who is from Indian subcontinent, had an Indian roommate who was vegetarian. When they were graduate studens, they went to Burger King (years ago), and the roommate asked for a cheeseburger with no meat. The person calling the order to the back of the kitchen said 'one cheeseburger with no meat', and the person in the back was repeating it, and then did a a double take - 'one cheeseburger, no meat....wait. WHAT?'. So it has been known to happen.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    dccrash23 wrote:
    For some reason that made me extremely hungry
    i went to mcdonalds as soon as i saw it :lol:
    It says on the receipt no "DEYH"...what do you think that is? The rest of receipt is easy to figure out but I'm stumped with this. Onions??
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    DS1119 wrote:
    It says on the receipt no "DEYH"...what do you think that is? The rest of receipt is easy to figure out but I'm stumped with this. Onions??

it's mcdonalds code for diarrhea...i'm assuming without the meat-like substance and other questionable things the put on there, you won't be having the shits after eating
    norm wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

it's mcdonalds code for diarrhea...i'm assuming without the meat-like substance and other questionable things the put on there, you won't be having the shits after eating

:lol::lol:

Maybe I'll go to McDonalds tonight and order a cheeseburger with no DEYH and see what the hell happens.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,935
    DS1119 wrote:
    norm wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

:lol::lol:

Maybe I'll go to McDonalds tonight and order a cheeseburger with no DEYH and see what the hell happens.
    betcha its onions.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    betcha its onions.

Has to be right?? There's nothing else on a McDonald's cheeseburger...I don't think. :?
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    REG MT

regular meat? so i could order a burger with irregular meat? :? :sick:

and being this is mdonalds, isn't calling their meat regular a bit overstated?
    norm wrote:
    REG MT

I actually wondered that too. I did some exploring and found the answer...let me find it.
    norm wrote:
    REG MT

Got it.

"NO REG MT" substitutes "SPC INV MT" or "special invisible meat" as they call it in the biz.

http://www.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/my ... urger_and/
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    That is totally legit!! That shit has happened to me before. Talk about one of the biggest bumouts ever!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • DS1119 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    betcha its onions.

Has to be right?? There's nothing else on a McDonald's cheeseburger...I don't think. :?
    Soylent Green
    GoiMTvP.gif
    DS1119 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    betcha its onions.

Soylent Green

:lol: