ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
edited December 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    8.3 :D8-)
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    That's great!

My brother is a fourth grade teacher and I have seen him sing A Little Respect by Erasure with his class, as well as they sometimes sing Got My Mind Set On You...the kids love it :)
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    Outstanding! I love the pogo-ing :lol:
  • __ Posts: 6,651
    Awesome! :clap: Thanks for posting. :thumbup:
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Splendid :D love the dancing,kids invented the pogo,it's the only way they dance :lol:
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Byrnzie wrote:

The five kids in the front who hit the lottery were pretty lame. Lucky Eddie wasn't there singing Ole. :D
  • JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    I love it!! :D
  • PJ212PJ212 Posts: 822
    These kids are awesome... what a great video... it's already made my day.

And Carey - It's cool that your brother sings A Little Respect to his class, that's one of my favorite songs to dance out to with friends.

Yay music and kids... such an awesome combination.

Carey wrote:
    That's great!

My brother is a fourth grade teacher and I have seen him sing A Little Respect by Erasure with his class, as well as they sometimes sing Got My Mind Set On You...the kids love it :)
    2000: CLT, Greensboro, 2003: MSG 1 & 2, 2008: MSG 1 & 2, 2009: LA 2 & 3, 2011: Vancouver, 2012: Missoula, 2013: Wrigley, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Voodoo, SD, LA 1 & 2, OAK, PDX, Vancouver, SEA, 2014: Cincy, ACL1, Tulsa, Lincoln, Memphis, Moline, St. Paul, MKE, DEN, Bridge 1 & 2, 2015: GCF, Mexico City, 2016: FLL, MIA, TPA, Greenville, Hampton, Columbia, MSG 1 & 2, Bonnaroo, Telluride, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley 1 & 2, 2017: ROHF, 2018: Padova, Rome, Prague, Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Wrigley 1 2021: SHN, Ohana 2 & 3, 2022: LA 1 & 2, PHX, OAK 1 & 2, Fresno, MSG, BNA, B&B, STL, OKC, DEN, 2023: MSP 1 & 2, CHI 1 & 2, DFW 2, AUS 1 & 2, 2024: Vancouver 1 & 2, LV 1 & 2, SEA 1 & 2
  • That is AWESOME! I wish I was introduced to the Ramones at that age!
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    :clap:

Made my morning ... fantastic.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    Outstanding love to see children energized and having fun today. :D

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    That is seriously awesome
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Awesome! :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    I wonder if this will catch on. They should make the Ramones a mandatory part of every childs schooling. :)
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I wonder if this will catch on. They should make the Ramones a mandatory part of every childs schooling. :)
    agreed.

this is great, i can't believe i'm just seeing it now
    My third grade teacher used to play her guitar for us on Fridays. Her two favorite songs (and the only two I remember) that she would play were "Leaving On A Jet Plane" and "Puff The Magic Dragon". In hindsight I bet she was stoned out of her mind. Good for her! :thumbup: :clap:
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    DS1119 wrote:
    My third grade teacher used to play her guitar for us on Fridays. Her two favorite songs (and the only two I remember) that she would play were "Leaving On A Jet Plane" and "Puff The Magic Dragon". In hindsight I bet she was stoned out of her mind. Good for her! :thumbup: :clap:
    when i was in high school i took a US Government class and our teacher would play Rage Against The Machine songs :? :lol:
    conman wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    when i was in high school i took a US Government class and our teacher would play Rage Against The Machine songs :? :lol:

WOW!! :lol: