So who of you is ready to hit Europe in 2012?

Comments

• afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Leeze wrote:
    Title says it all :D I would love to see some familiar faces from ALL over the world!

All I can say is that it's worth crossing oceans for PJ, and Europe is lovely in summer (assumed that the announcement is for a summer tour).

I'm so happy for my European friends! :D:D
    I would love to see pj in Europe...I don't think it's in the cards this year...but someday I'll do it! :D:D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,812
    afroannnie wrote:
    Leeze wrote:
    Title says it all :D I would love to see some familiar faces from ALL over the world!

All I can say is that it's worth crossing oceans for PJ, and Europe is lovely in summer (assumed that the announcement is for a summer tour).

I would love to see pj in Europe...I don't think it's in the cards this year...but someday I'll do it! :D:D

+1 guess it would also help if i had a passport :? :lol:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    ready!
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    afroannnie wrote:
    Leeze wrote:

Didn't you hear? We're getting a plane for this. Save you a seat :D:mrgreen:
  • Suziemay wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    Leeze wrote:

Haha, this is going to be good :D I'd like to save a seat for me on the way back, so that I can catch some of the US shows as well :mrgreen:
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,412
    we're going to try our best to make it! :D:D:D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Suziemay wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    Leeze wrote:

Oh awesome! Thanks!! :D:D
    Leeze wrote:
    Haha, this is going to be good :D I'd like to save a seat for me on the way back, so that I can catch some of the US shows as well :mrgreen:

Or maybe you'll have to ride over with us...maybe they'll do it like in 2010..small east coast tour and then head to Europe for the festivals... ;)
  • afroannnie wrote:
    Leeze wrote:

Or maybe you'll have to ride over with us...maybe they'll do it like in 2010..small east coast tour and then head to Europe for the festivals... ;)

:thumbup: :D I wouldn't mind ... Can't wait for 2012!
    Leeze wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

Done!

Okay, guess I gotta go see about buying us a plane now. :lol::lol:
  • Suziemay wrote:
    Leeze wrote:

Done!

Thanks! And let's ask them :lol:
    PJ_Production_ATAR_9C_cover.jpg
  • Leeze wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    Leeze wrote:

Done!

Miraze 2000 isnt a good solution Lisa..fits only the pilot.. :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Leeze wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    Done!

Miraze 2000 isnt a good solution Lisa..fits only the pilot.. :lol:

I was thinking Airbus A380. Instead of touring VAN, we will have touring PLAN(E). :lol::lol:

Now, just to raise US $350 million :lol::lol:
  • Miraze 2000 isnt a good solution Lisa..fits only the pilot.. :lol:

But it says PJ production! They gotta find a solution for Touring Plane 2012 :lol:

Suziemay wrote:

I was thinking Airbus A380. Instead of touring VAN, we will have touring PLAN(E). :lol::lol:

Well, there's still some time left... :D
    Leeze wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:

Well, there's still some time left... :D

Maybe I can trade my backpack and white Backspacer for it :lol::lol:
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    if it's after june 6th..... i'll be there
  • conman wrote:

:thumbup: Can you organise a plane? :ugeek: :D
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Leeze wrote:
    conman wrote:

Now that would be very handy!
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    Claireack wrote:
    Leeze wrote:
    conman wrote:

Now that would be very handy!
    maybe i can steal a boat :think:
  • myramyra Posts: 1,257
    myra wrote:
    :D

Holy shit C! It's like they were listening in on our conversation the other night :o :shock: :mrgreen:

Uncanny, eh ? ;):mrgreen:
  • Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    Well, my wife has been wanting to go to the UK to visit a friend.... and I've always wanted to go to Germany...but it's still a longshot..we'll see what happens! 8-)
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • try stopping me 8-)
  • try stopping me 8-)
    hehehehhehhehehehehe
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • try stopping me 8-)
    hehehehhehhehehehehe
    usual suspects :mrgreen:
  • Guys......

We're over here in Europe and when PJ20 came up at Alpine we asked oursleves that exact same question at the start of this thread, but then we thought 'what the hey' and we did it.

Hit Alpine and had a blast, enjoyed all of PJ20, met some fantastic people from all over the world that we've since met and had beers with in Euorpe when they were over here and we will be paying the trip off for a long time to come but it was was worth every penny we spent on it and we now have all the memories.

We're not loaded by any means and it took a lot of favours to be called in to make it to PJ20 so I've go to say if you can get over here at all do it as the PJ Europe gigs are immense, Ireland, London & Berlin were fantastic and you'll meet some great people and experience some great places and when the moneys all gone the memories will still be there with you forever.........

Maybe see you over here.........

Cheers

Your PJ friends in Europe.
    JohnnyRed wrote:
    Guys......

We're over here in Europe and when PJ20 came up at Alpine we asked oursleves that exact same question at the start of this thread, but then we thought 'what the hey' and we did it.

Hit Alpine and had a blast, enjoyed all of PJ20, met some fantastic people from all over the world that we've since met and had beers with in Euorpe when they were over here and we will be paying the trip off for a long time to come but it was was worth every penny we spent on it and we now have all the memories.

We're not loaded by any means and it took a lot of favours to be called in to make it to PJ20 so I've go to say if you can get over here at all do it as the PJ Europe gigs are immense, Ireland, London & Berlin were fantastic and you'll meet some great people and experience some great places and when the moneys all gone the memories will still be there with you forever.........

Maybe see you over here.........

Cheers

Your PJ friends in Europe.

You might be loaded soon, no? Heard SG management had been trying to get in touch with Adult Section... :mrgreen: :wave:
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    i am ready. thank you.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • If the new album is ready to come out then I could see PJ play Europe. If so, we will be there.

I think, however, that this will be an EV tour. IMHO
    Hold On
  • i was born ready..
  • Reading threads like this keeps motivating more to try my hand at seeing a PJ show in Europe! Just sounds fantastic! :D
    7/15/2011 - Benoroya Hall - (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Seattle, WA
    4/2/2008 - The Center in Vancouver for Performing Arts (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Vancouver, WA
    9/21/2009 Key Arena - Seattle, WA
    7/22/2006 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
    9/1/2005 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA